Sat 6th Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v St Helens KO 20:15 (UK Time) (Sky/BBC/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 19:45

7 minutes ago, LeeF said:

The ball clearly touches the ground despite the defenders. Your eyes are deceiving you or you aren’t looking properly. 

No doubt you would have given that one as well. Eye test. You definitely need one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, johnh1 said:

No doubt you would have given that one as well. Eye test. You definitely need one.

No I wouldn’t. I know why it went up as a try but I’m not the one with a clear eyesight issue (unless it’s your bias showing)

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

So the ref was mistaken, only 5 feet away, whilst we here 1000 miles away could see it was no try. What sort of magic is this? 😱

The ref wasn't sure, there's a massive difference. That's what the VR is there for. He was clearly sure the first time round.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

So the ref was mistaken, only 5 feet away, whilst we here 1000 miles away could see it was no try. What sort of magic is this? 😱

Did you not know Saints are having a viewing party tonight for those who havent travelled? 10,000 of them huddled around the big telescope at Jodrell Bank.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, sam4731 said:

I'm pleasantly surprised that a break in play from a player injury hasn't resulted in a card.

I think its because the VR is communicating via paper cups and string.

• Haha 1

Just now, sam4731 said:

I'm pleasantly surprised that a break in play from a player injury hasn't resulted in a card.

I think if you stay down when the ref hasnt called a penalty on field you should have to go off ,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

I think if you stay down when the ref hasnt called a penalty on field you should have to go off ,

I think you do don't you. Isn't that the green card or something?

Just now, sam4731 said:

I think you do don't you. Isn't that the green card or something?

It would also help to reduce conning for penalties which is an increasing feature

• Like 1

That penalty against Sims is literally for nothing.

Tremendous tackle by Da Costa on Walmsley means it comes to nowt.

Edited by Just Browny
  • Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

6 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Did you not know Saints are having a viewing party tonight for those who havent travelled? 10,000 of them huddled around the big telescope at Jodrell Bank.

Can I be the first nerd to point out that Jodrell Bank is a radio telescope?

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

6 minutes ago, Mark S said:

Why does it sound like the ref is using a microphone from the old Battle of Britain films?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson