Fri 26th Apr: SL: Hull KR v Wigan Warriors KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/04/24 at 19:30

2 minutes ago, bratman said:

Wigan can't play any worse 2nd half surely 

16 missed tackles in 35 minutes is half time hairdryer standard.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wigan really love the Challenge Cup don't they?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

7 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Wigan really love the Challenge Cup don't they?

They do, and if it stays like this HKR have no chance. 

Bearing a miracle, Wigan don’t like my coupon either 😂😂

Ethan Havard's first time on the pitch since the Grand Final. Glad he's back in action.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Farrell has had a reyt stinker tonight

They were speculating at half time that he may have had an early knock to the head that wasn't spotted. He would normally run onto an inside pass from Marshall in his sleep.

Miski finally gets Wigan on the scoreboard. They've looked a bit more incisive overall so far in the second half.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

They were speculating at half time that he may have had an early knock to the head that wasn't spotted.

People speculate that about me

• Haha 3

Game over.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

KR done a job on Wigan tonight.

They deserve the win without question.

• Like 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, bratman said:

Tanginoa 80m finish 😄

Only after Hall told him to start running again. :kolobok_biggrin:

• Haha 2

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rules question if a player runs round his own player and has to go to the floor to surrender like Marshal did then. What would happen if the defensive side refused to put a hand on him. 

• Like 1

Just now, JohnM said:

Unable to watch or listen tonight. From the score, it reads like a comprehensive and deserved victory for Hull KR.

HKR were playing at top speed all game, and Wigan were struggling to contain them. Wigan made a fair few breaks in the second half, but the Robins were as quick to act in defence as they were in attack.

Impressive and entertaining from the home side. Wigan were put on the back foot and always struggled to recover.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 25/04/2024 at 16:26, Loiner said:

The flower of East Yorkshire to start wilting, pies by 12.

Oops got that one wrong, well played Rovers brilliant performance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 17 stone giant said:

Haven't heard Ryan Hall speak before. He comes across really well. Very interesting to listen to.

A very intelligent guy.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Congratulations to Hull KR, they were far and away the better team tonight. Wigan just didn't turn up and looked out of sorts all night. We need to put a lot of things right for next week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2