Sat 18th May: CCSF: Hull KR v Wigan Warriors KO 13:45 (BBC)

Who will win?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/24 at 13:15

46 minutes ago, jacksy said:

Have a troll through my posts I've called out Kendall plenty of times.

Today he was fine.

So he was fine today, unlike your common assessment of him, when he was reffing Rovers? You do surprise me 🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, PoorhousePete said:

I don't usually do this, but Rovers were playing against the ref as well as the 13 in front of them. When the man in the middle makes unilateral calls when it suites one team, but lets play run and goes "upstairs" when it doesn't fit the plan, you have to ask questions. Wigan were brilliant, no question about that. But there were questionable decisions made at important points in the game that could change the momentum... which, in turn, Can affect the result. Just saying. 

This is incorrect. Players make questionable decisions and the ref rules in accordance with the rules, exactly as he did today. For example, the ref doesn't lose contact with the ball when making a heroic dive for the line. The ref doesn't get caught offside at a grubber kick. The ref doesn't drop the ball when playing it or when getting tackled.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Padge said:

So why did we lose last year?

We had a player sent off, had a weaker set of players to choose from and those players have now been more battle hardened. 

5 hours ago, Worzel said:

So he was fine today, unlike your common assessment of him, when he was reffing Rovers? You do surprise me 🤣🤣🤣

You win.

• Like 2

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

18 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Peters has got a lot more right than wrong, but Hiku has been a terrible bit of recruitment.

This is a ridiculous statement. He’s been top quality in centre and is one of the best right centres in the league with footwork and offloads for his winger. 

He was terrible yesterday mind, but so were a few

• Thanks 1

These past couple of weeks I have thought the last tackle plays have been poor. It’s mainly been get the ball high in the air and still kept sticking with it. I felt that we should have been keeping the ball on the ground to try and get GLDGs.

58 minutes ago, East Hull Robins said:

This is a ridiculous statement. He’s been top quality in centre and is one of the best right centres in the league with footwork and offloads for his winger. 

He was terrible yesterday mind, but so were a few

OK, you keep a hold and everyone else will enjoy running around him down that side. 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

14 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Because we got Shorrocks sent off.  Wigan were in front at the time and HKR needed golden point to win it.

11 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

We had a player sent off, had a weaker set of players to choose from and those players have now been more battle hardened. 

So Wigan have never won a game with 12 men?

So why did we lose on 26th April? No sending off or sin binning.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 hour ago, Padge said:

So Wigan have never won a game with 12 men?

So why did we lose on 26th April? No sending off or sin binning.

If you have an answer in mind, wouldn’t it be easier to tell us, so we can cut and paste it into a response, rather than make us keep guessing? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

If you have an answer in mind, wouldn’t it be easier to tell us, so we can cut and paste it into a response, rather than make us keep guessing? 

The point is people are judging Wigan, and HKR for that matter, on yesterday's performance(s), yet you don't have go too far back to see the reverse. I won't be getting too giddy about how good Wigan are, they are quite capable of providing a howler next week.

• Like 2

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.