Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hindle xiii

Food and drink thread

On 22/06/2019 at 02:29, MattSantos said:

Taking the 11 week old to his first michelin star gaff this evening.

Hope you got him to choose the wine!

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”    

A flesh sack, stuffed with offal, rectum and complete & utter testicles... holding some sausages.

D-8S6GNXUAIxh9C.jpg

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

12 hours ago, Futtocks said:

A flesh sack, stuffed with offal, rectum and complete & utter testicles... holding some sausages.

D-8S6GNXUAIxh9C.jpg

I think if I'd read this beforehand Futtocks it might've put me off my Toulouse Sausage sandwich for tea

They did put this in my mind though, the Toulouse sausages that is .....

image.thumb.png.b778c40a26a02eddfb21a9763b46221c.png

Edited by Oxford

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”    

I just bought some black garlic ketchup. I tried it first with some ham and cheese toasted sandwiches, and it was delicious, but have been having several thoughts about how to use it in more creative ways than just as a condiment. Definitely going to use some in a marinade or BBQ sauce, as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

50 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I just bought some black garlic ketchup... but have been having several thoughts about how to use it in more creative ways than just as a condiment. 

Anusol.

On 27/07/2019 at 17:54, Futtocks said:

I just bought some black garlic ketchup. I tried it first with some ham and cheese toasted sandwiches, and it was delicious, but have been having several thoughts about how to use it in more creative ways than just as a condiment. Definitely going to use some in a marinade or BBQ sauce, as soon as possible.

We got some as a free gift recently great stuff and we just used it in any of the recipes we use garlic for.

Going to Search for Bio Muscat sec wine and Olive Oil places today all around the P O.

And lunch out somewhere of course!

We're in a gite in a vineyard at the moment handy but dear.