15 Aug: Middle 8 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Bradford Bulls KO 3pm (TV)

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Draw
    • Bradford Bulls

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that this is the first defining match of the Middle 8s.

It is Wakefield that both Leigh and Bradford will have as their target and it's the first real SL v Championship match with a real chance of an upset (although Salford could easily lose to Leigh again if they revert to basket case mode - if they don't they should be too strong for anybody).

I'll go for Wakey in a tight one. Hope I'm wrong.

People called Romans they go the house

Want Wakey but will be lumping a sum on underdogs Bradford. Can't lose really.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Some classy comments from Marc Green floating round.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Agree this should be a great game, for me, and because momentum gains speed and winning becomes a habit (unless you shoot yourself in the foot, ala Leigh last week) I am going with the Bulls, expect a good following from Bradford which could be priceless in getting them over the line.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Agree this should be a great game, for me, and because momentum gains speed and winning becomes a habit (unless you shoot yourself in the foot, ala Leigh last week) I am going with the Bulls, expect a good following from Bradford which could be priceless in getting them over the line.

The last 4 or 5 years they've not brought many so hope they bring a few on Saturday should be good atmosphere

Please elaborate or delete.

Marc Green wrote on Twitter something along the lines of "It'll be nice for Wakefield to see a big crowd this weekend".

The sort of thing that can come and bite you on the backside imo (although not worth getting all frothy at the mouth over but he must have known people would. I wouldn't have written it)

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

The last 4 or 5 years they've not brought many so hope they bring a few on Saturday should be good atmosphere

What has gone before is history WCL, this game has a direct purpose and should stir the imagination to want to be there, if Wakéy lose, and as a fan it should not bear thinking about for you, they in my opinion will find it hard to recover and at best could be looking at 5th spot, if the Bulls lose they to will be looking over their shoulder, now who was it that said this jeporday would not create interest?

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

What has gone before is history WCL, this game has a direct purpose and should stir the imagination to want to be there, if Wakéy lose, and as a fan it should not bear thinking about for you, they in my opinion will find it hard to recover and at best could be looking at 5th spot, if the Bulls lose they to will be looking over their shoulder, now who was it that said this jeporday would not create interest?

Can see us losing to Bradford and Leigh next week and still making the million pound match but you never know. We should have beat Salford instead of finishing them off we gave them the match we 're that used to losing we seem to have forgot how to win but we are improving under Smith and getting better week after week.

Last full season of licensing before jeopardy was introduced via relegation

Wakefield 24 Bradford 26 Crowd  8,084

First season of jeopardy - relegation 4 pointer 

Wakefield.v.Bradford 4,049

I hope to be there Saturday, if not I'll be glued to the box. Superb.

If the crowd beats 8,084 I owe you a pint.

Some classy comments from Marc Green floating round.

I think perhaps that maybe Maximus Green hasn't forgotten the nature of our 'relationship' last season. He's not a bloke to be nobbed about with I reckon.

Forever in our shadow, forever on your mind.

Last full season of licensing before jeopardy was introduced via relegation

Wakefield 24 Bradford 26 Crowd  8,084

First season of jeopardy - relegation 4 pointer 

Wakefield.v.Bradford 4,049

I hope to be there Saturday, if not I'll be glued to the box. Superb.

If the crowd beats 8,084 I owe you a pint.

And I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet up with you sir to accept my spoils.

Archived