Next years grand finalists- hull Fc and Wigan

Even accounting for the fact most clubs will still have plenty of recruiting to do, its pretty fanciful to expect a bottom 4 team like Widnes to suddenly become a top 4 team - even more so given the rather uninspiring signings they've made so far. They'd need Greg Inglis, Jonathan Thurston, Cameron Smith & Sam Burgess to all sign if they are going to be a top 4 side.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Even accounting for the fact most clubs will still have plenty of recruiting to do, its pretty fanciful to expect a bottom 4 team like Widnes to suddenly become a top 4 team - even more so given the rather uninspiring signings they've made so far. They'd need Greg Inglis, Jonathan Thurston, Cameron Smith & Sam Burgess to all sign if they are going to be a top 4 side.

Widnes have Charley Runciman , Corey Thompson and seitemata Sa as well as the Chapplehow brothers coming through

Widnes have Charley Runciman , Corey Thompson and seitemata Sa as well as the Chapplehow brothers coming through

all promising but we need more oompff in the pack, I'd be happy if we got in the top8 (which is do-able but tough enough given the competition) so I think you're predictions are a tad optimistic!!!!

Looking ahead my top eight for next year is

1 Wigan

2 hull FC

3 ST Helens

4 Widnes Vikings

5 Huddersfield

6 WArrington

7 SALFORD

8 Leeds

Hull will have a huge pack and four real top prospects coming through

Leeds to struggle

So lets see then! that will be Leeds, Wigan and your team and mine SAINTS in the club champs then. ;)

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

I like that table. But Leeds won't struggle that much

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

1 Wigan

2 hull FC

3 ST Helens

4 Widnes Vikings

5 Huddersfield

6 WArrington

7 SALFORD

8 Leeds

Leeds to struggle

1176b3ac3a001ad83983b27ea7bc4702.jpg

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

1 Wigan

2 hull FC

3 ST Helens

4 Widnes Vikings

5 Huddersfield

6 WArrington

7 SALFORD

8 Leeds

Leeds to struggle

It's too cold to be April isn't it? Lol. The top 4 will probably be the same as this seasons and the rest could be in any order barring wakey of course.

Adam Pearson is no fool

He gave an untried, inexperienced, novice of a coach a three year deal at a club he'd already invested a lot of money in.

He may not be a fool, but he's obviously prone to occasional brain farts when it comes to recruitment of important members of staff.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

After all these years only four clubs have won it, only 6 competed in it?

Of which one is Hull FC.

Be afraid, be very afraid.... :ph34r:

Seriously though, Hull's recruitment does look reasonably impressive this time round but, as the old adage says, you can't just buy a team.

I reckon it'll take at least a season for us to be a major challenger again and that's if we're fortunate with injuries and everybody gells well.

But you never know...

"Next season will be different, we want to be challenging for the top four!"

(Copyright Hull FC 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, etc, etc.....)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 Wigan

2 hull FC

3 ST Helens

4 Widnes Vikings

5 Huddersfield

6 WArrington

7 SALFORD

8 Leeds

Leeds to struggle

I'm an eternal optimist where Hull are concerned but even I think that's bonkers.

I will, of course, be only too happy to issue a grovelling apology if your prediction turns out to be accurate.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Of which one is Hull FC.

Be afraid, be very afraid.... :ph34r:

Seriously though, Hull's recruitment does look reasonably impressive this time round but, as the old adage says, you can't just buy a team.

I reckon it'll take at least a season for us to be a major challenger again and that's if we're fortunate with injuries and everybody gells well.

But you never know...

"Next season will be different, we want to be challenging for the top four!"

(Copyright Hull FC 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, etc, etc.....)

He seems to divide opinion, but I think Sneyd will eventually make a difference at Hull. He had a mixed season this year, but if he sticks with us and we get a settled team around him, we could finally have found a half back to make us tick. Our forwards look impressive. Our halves (including Abdull, who I think could be a future captain) seem to have a good skill set. Our backs are relatively new but have a lot of flair and are young.

I've said this before, but we really need a new hooker if we want to step up to the next level. Houghton is a great defender, but we will never have a good attack with his slow distribution. The halves never get enough time to execute their moves.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Archived