• Fiji by 1 to 6 points
    • Fiji by 7 to 12 points
    • Fiji by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dave T said:

I think Fiji are getting plenty of time at the ruck, but a couple of times they have been there two long. Just penalties. Not much else to it. He also gave Fiji one.

I don’t mind the penalties for being in the ruck too long, we all want to see a clean fast game, but are we/will we see Australia penalised for the same?

1 minute ago, OMEGA said:

I don’t mind the penalties for being in the ruck too long, we all want to see a clean fast game, but are we/will we see Australia penalised for the same?

The first two points came from the same thing.

Fiji have hardly had the ball or won the ruck to make the Aussies hold them down.

It's all been fine.

8 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

We all seem to be missing the point that Australia are quite good at Rugby League.

You could have the King of Fiji refereeing this, and Australia would still beat them.

Why not have a Fiji'an ref then - or anyone not from NRL or SL (just as bad as pander to Aussies)

Just now, Lobbygobbler said:

Why not have a Fiji'an ref then - or anyone not from NRL or SL (just as bad as pander to Aussies)

As I said, it wouldn't matter anyway.

I agree that we should have neutral refs, but we don't, and it's making no difference at all to the outcome of this game, so why get wound up about it?

7 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

As I said, it wouldn't matter anyway.

I agree that we should have neutral refs, but we don't, and it's making no difference at all to the outcome of this game, so why get wound up about it?

How do you know? This game was over when he penalised Hayne and that too the momentum out. That would not have been given in SOO

Archived