4 Oct: Super League Semi-Final: St Helens v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/18 at 18:45

What on earth is Clark up to with the ball tonight. Shocking.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints defence looking good. But our attack is shocking. Blown two tries. Barba just shipping it on. Last play options woeful. And whatever Percival did to Taia which made Zen stop passing to him after round 15, he needs to apologise for so that we can attack down the left again. 

10 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Surely a penalty against Lomax 

I don't like the 'only in rugby league' trope, but only in rugby league could the refs sit around the table halfway through the season and actually decide to stop penalising offences in certain, random circumstances. And then announce it as if they have come up with a clever idea.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

We haven't learnt anything all season. Our attack is no better than all the other times it has been exposed, and that drop goal attempt is an example of it.

This criticising Hill for England are misguided in my view, he has been brilliant.

What is wrong with Livett  and Atkins?

1 minute ago, Roy Haggerty said:

Saints defence looking good. But our attack is shocking. Blown two tries. Barba just shipping it on. Last play options woeful. And whatever Percival did to Taia which made Zen stop passing to him after round 15, he needs to apologise for so that we can attack down the left again. 

I'm just glad about whatever Richardson did to Makinson during the week.

Just now, Dave T said:

We haven't learnt anything all season. Our attack is no better than all the other times it has been exposed, and that drop goal attempt is an example of it.

This criticising Hill for England are misguided in my view, he has been brilliant.

What is wrong with Livett  and Atkins?

Agree about Hill, he has been amazing.

Our attack has been so slow and stilted, partly because Clark isn't interested and partly because no-one is in motion bar Thompson. The outside backs just haven't seen a pass.

1 hour ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Great to see you back on board. I think these things change over time - it might have been Widnes in the 80s.

Even in the 80’s it was wigan

lancashire cup x a few

john player, challenge cup and don’t forget the 88 premiership final 8-0 at Old Trafford. 

So always been the pies.

well I was born in 76 so definitely for me.

ive been on and off the forum for a while laughing at the posts.  Same old I see.

great game tonight shame about the commentary.

good luck tomorrow I’d love a wire Wigan final ???

Thick thick bastards.

Archived