Sat 2 Feb: SL: Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos (Sky) KO 5.15pm

Who will win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/19 at 17:15

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m still a bit un sure about who our half back pairing will be. I like the idea of Mamo at full back but Ratchford isn’t an out and out scrum half. This leaves Dec Patton who is a scrum half but for whatever reason, doesn’t seem to have kicked on. He is a decent goal kicker but for me, lacks any real zip.Think our pack trumps Leeds so going for Wire by 10.

32 minutes ago, Bring back the Boyd said:

I’m still a bit un sure about who our half back pairing will be. I like the idea of Mamo at full back but Ratchford isn’t an out and out scrum half. This leaves Dec Patton who is a scrum half but for whatever reason, doesn’t seem to have kicked on. He is a decent goal kicker but for me, lacks any real zip.Think our pack trumps Leeds so going for Wire by 10.

Patton starting at seven.

1 hour ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

I really like Leeds’ recruitment and choice of coach. I think they will put down a marker here, and win comfortably. Merton for man of steel. 

Is that mrs Merton.

Very interested to see what the rebuilt Leeds look like, especially against what should be a very good opposition.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Now corrected - Apple tricked me... he is a wonderful player, really looking forward to seeing him strut his stuff. 

School boy error I will deduct two points fot that ?

Close game.   Not sure how much trial game time Leeds had pre-season, but Warrington have had just the one against Widnes. 

Expecting a low-scoring, close game in the icy weather.   As we saw last season, the result may not be a good indicator for what’s in store later in the season.

Warrington by 10 I guess but so early it's hard to predict anything. Leeds will be wanting to make a good start against other probably top 5 candidates and you can rarely discount them but honsestly if they draw it wouldn't surprise me tbh.

3 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Warrington by 10 I guess but so early it's hard to predict anything. Leeds will be wanting to make a good start against other probably top 5 candidates and you can rarely discount them but honsestly if they draw it wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Draws have been banished by decree of Elstone the Ready

Archived