Sign in to follow this  
Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

I really like that Warrington kit, sponsor is a bit distracting but at least it's a big, well known brand so it doesn't just say 'Bob's beans!' in big letters or something. To be fair as well, a lot of NRL kits have huge, in your face sponsors so it's not unusual. Really good kit that! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

I think that's the best Wire shirt I've ever seen - but trashed by the sponsor's logo.

The away one looks ok with the logo to be fair.

The vee is way too big,the away shirt looks like a Sunday League football top,worst designs for several years.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I was thinking more Bournemouth but yeah, looks decent! 

I’d imagine it will sell more than the grey and green melangey-flangey thing this year 

• Like 1

Very happy with both of those Wire kits.

Nice and bold, not been impressed with many of the 'men's kits of the last few years.

I love that Warrington home shirt, sincerely. It's Leeds 2006 and a Cyclops costume. It's insane but I honestly think I'll buy that. And that's me speaking as an ex-league fan.

10 minutes ago, hindle xiii said:

I love that Warrington home shirt, sincerely. It's Leeds 2006 and a Cyclops costume. It's insane but I honestly think I'll buy that. And that's me speaking as an ex-league fan.

It will pair really nicely with last season's Southampton away shirt I bought a few months ago.

edit: and my 2 ridiculously expensive Parramatta Eels heritage shirts.

(I love a strong blue and yellow brand ... I still hate Leeds)

Edited by hindle xiii

4 minutes ago, hindle xiii said:

Bradford will be back mate and hopefully so will you.

22 minutes ago, hindle xiii said:

Are you the new Celtic Rooster?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 hours ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I see O’Neills have worked tirelessly on Sheffield’s design. 

To be fair jigsaws all of the same solid colour can’t be easy

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

E976289C-BA4F-481F-B0AB-FD503EDAD5F0.jpeg

0B752FBB-7845-46EC-ABB6-9FFB72BD3DB3.jpeg

Love them both... just bought my sons xmas pressie “from his nana”

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RP London said:

Love them both... just bought my sons xmas pressie “from his nana”

The home shirt especially is superb apart from the sponsor which looks terrible imho. The away one is a massive improvement on last season’s. Credit to Wire for getting a massive brand like that as sponsor though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hindle xiii said:

Given that I utterly loathed that 2006 Leeds shirt and feel its utter wretchedness brought upon us a terrible season this could explain why I don't like that Wire kit. Although it's not as bad as the 2006 Leeds abomination and at least Warrington have a history of Vs; but it's certainly unpleasant to my eye.

I don't know why you'd have that ridiculously massive second chevron. Makes it look clownish.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

With a slightly smaller chevron, white shorts and socks and Warrington would have a real nice home kit. 

As they stand neither is bad IMO, but not to my taste. Though sure they'll both prove popular.

Home jersey reminds me of the Hunter Mariners!

• Like 2

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Got to be honest I don’t really like my Warrington kit for next season.   Looks a bit cheap, but just my opinion.

I think the Hoover logo would have been better if they’d just used a larger ‘Hoover’ text and left the red circle branding off it.  Looks like a throwback to the 70s a little bit.   The away kit looks like a Soccer shirt.

Anyway all this will be irrelevant when we win the Grand Final.   At least we have that to look forward to next year.

EDIT:   Forgot to give some credit to the club for a return to a big blue-chip sponsor... the press release states ‘one of the biggest deals in the club’s history’ which I guess means it’s less than the Emirates deal, but hey-ho times are hard and we haven’t exactly been winning much the last 5-6 years.

Edited by Cheshire Setter

I think Wire's is definitely better than last season's. The chevrons are slightly oversized IMO and can see how it would've looked good with the inner one been white. I guess i'm in the minority here but I actually think the main (Hoover) sponsor looks really good - I don't like when they're just monochrome/blending into the shirt colours, but equally as i'm not a big fan of all the sleeve/collar sponsors, I actually think they've been done pretty sympathetically. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

E976289C-BA4F-481F-B0AB-FD503EDAD5F0.jpeg

0B752FBB-7845-46EC-ABB6-9FFB72BD3DB3.jpeg

GREAT KITS..reminds me of my favourite non traditional leeds kit

The more high profile sponsor does give the kit a little more gravitas........ it will look more professional and less tinpot to onlookers from outside the game.

Warrington seem to do pretty well with recognisable sponsors.......wasn't it Emirates not that long ago?

s-l300.jpg

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

Not sure whats happened to the 9am Wigan kit reveal. Someones obviously over-slept.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

9 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Not sure where you live but it’s at 10am. 

Not according to the Warriors website its not. 9am imagery launch on social media, 10am sales launch online and instore.

Maybe someone got confused.

Edited by EastLondonMike

www.newhamdockers.co.uk