Sign in to follow this  
Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

On 03/10/2019 at 11:09, tuutaisrambo said:

I'M GUESSING CAS WITH BE CHANGING TO OXEN SPORTS ALONG WITH WIDNES AND MAYBE HULLKR.

ELITE PRO SPORTS WHICH SUPPLY THOSE TEAMS NO LONGER HAVE UK RIGHTS TO X BLADES SO THEY HAVE CREATED THEIR OWN BRAND TO REPLACE IT CALLED OXEN SPORTS.

GLOUCESTER AND LEEDS HAVE ALREADY SWITCHED OVER IN UNION.

FEV ARE STAYING WITH STEEDEN

Oxen-993x566.png

Hull KR have announced they are using OXEN basically XBlades just a new logo, the sizing has been terrible in HKR shop for a few years so hopefully this has been rectified 

Just seen UMBRO have been confirmed as the new kit suppliers for England rugby union...... hope to see that brand back in rugby league soon..... they've done some iconic jerseys over the years.

1990-great-britain-rugby-league-shirt-large-13572-1-p.jpg

Edited by tuutaisrambo
  • Like 1

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

26 minutes ago, SamRLYC said:

Hull KR have announced they are using OXEN basically XBlades just a new logo, the sizing has been terrible in HKR shop for a few years so hopefully this has been rectified 

The 1 year fev had xblades everything was very baggy

Edited by tuutaisrambo

47 minutes ago, tuutaisrambo said:

Just seen UMBRO have been confirmed as the new kit suppliers for England rugby union...... hope to see that brand back in rugby league soon..... they've done some iconic jerseys over the years.

1990-great-britain-rugby-league-shirt-large-13572-1-p.jpg

where did you see that news? not seen it, thought they were with Canterbury for the long term (dont know why i thought that mind)

Last traditional butcher stripe jersey was 2016 but we've done modern interpretations of that in 2017 and 2019... can't do it every year....I'm happy if the home is navy with some white accross it.....don't like it when we have predominantly white home kits

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Nice idea but looks a bit naff.

As I said in the merchandising thread, that is an excellent jersey ruined  by Loads of crappy designed logos slapped on it.

interesting retro collar though, hope that is ISC’s standard collar design for 2020

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

As I said in the merchandising thread, that is an excellent jersey ruined  by Loads of crappy designed logos slapped on it.

interesting retro collar though, hope that is ISC’s standard collar design for 2020

Could've been worse if sponsors' logos were a range of colours. It look like that coordinated to a uniform blue, and the shirt looks better for it. 

35 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

Another brilliant Wakefield home  shirt last 3 years have been good but this one the best yet .

Up the Trin 

Why are they copying a GB shirt,it's like when Crystal Palace played in a Brazil strip a number of years ago.,a bit naff.

18 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Why are they copying a GB shirt,it's like when Crystal Palace played in a Brazil strip a number of years ago.,a bit naff.

Is a nod to the shirt trinity wore in the 1963   Cup final... a kit I never liked... not the first trinity shirt to sport a V ... but it’s not Trinity for me... 2/10 disappointing 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Looking at the above new kit launch we are copying a 1960s classic Trinity shirt.

Up the Trin 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint 1 said:

If the Wakey shirt was a GB shirt I'd buy it tomorrow. Beautiful shirt.

Agreed entirely, I loved their last season’s Sampdoria style shirt but I think this one might be even better. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Davo5 said:

They are not copying a GB shirt .....they’re copying a 1960’s Trinity shirt.

The clue is in the original image.

Edited by burnleywelsh
  • Like 2