Sign in to follow this  
Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

8 hours ago, Sydney Hornets said:

Oh my lord..... what are they smoking in Keighley?? 

Gonna look awesome on some fat lad with jeans in the stands, that ...

• Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I like the London shirt but I don't see the point in releasing a kit whose difference to previous years is so slight. Just keep the old one. It's not like merchandise sales are going to be the difference between profit and loss.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

12 hours ago, Sydney Hornets said:

Oh my lord..... what are they smoking in Keighley?? 

Captain Keithley.

That shirt will look great with a beer belly and a pair of jeans........ TBF kids will love it.... that must be what they are aiming at

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

15 minutes ago, tuutaisrambo said:

Captain Keithley.

That shirt will look great with a beer belly and a pair of jeans........ TBF kids will love it.... that must be what they are aiming at

Imagine what that shirt will look like on some one with boobs or moobs !

3 hours ago, gingerjon said:

Gonna look awesome on some fat lad with jeans in the stands, that ...

Well,Fattist.You and Sydney(?) maintain the tradition of rugby league fans being the most fickle of all.

If Sydney is is Sydney then it was in Oz where the Super Hero shirts were first to hit the field and streets.

A choice of disgustingly garish or the most desirable items of clothing ever produced. 

https://www.balls.ie/rugby/australian-rugby-league-teams-to-play-in-marvel-super-hero-jerseys-129641

Of course you have analysed something in isolation.

The shirt/kit may fit in with Captain Cougar - Jake Webster - who currently goes into the community,and schools,slightly incognito,without any Keighley Cougars logo on his clothing;in fact on one notorious day he was photographed wearing a Bradford Bulls item of clothing.

The all-round package may be very interesting and it seems obvious the youngsters are the target.

Given the time of year I may have to hibernate,not just to escape fickle rugby league fans,but so I can do my gluttony bit,though medical conditions also add to weight issues.

Rugby league clubs should be wanting the fat,thin,short,bald,et al to watch rugby league.Don't even to need to pinch American comics ideas.After all comics never sold well...

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

3 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Well,Fattist.You and Sydney(?) maintain the tradition of rugby league fans being the most fickle of all.

If Sydney is is Sydney then it was in Oz where the Super Hero shirts were first to hit the field and streets.

A choice of disgustingly garish or the most desirable items of clothing ever produced. 

https://www.balls.ie/rugby/australian-rugby-league-teams-to-play-in-marvel-super-hero-jerseys-129641

Of course you have analysed something in isolation.

The shirt/kit may fit in with Captain Cougar - Jake Webster - who currently goes into the community,and schools,slightly incognito,without any Keighley Cougars logo on his clothing;in fact on one notorious day he was photographed wearing a Bradford Bulls item of clothing.

The all-round package may be very interesting and it seems obvious the youngsters are the target.

Given the time of year I may have to hibernate,not just to escape fickle rugby league fans,but so I can do my gluttony bit,though medical conditions also add to weight issues.

Rugby league clubs should be wanting the fat,thin,short,bald,et al to watch rugby league.Don't even to need to pinch American comics ideas.After all comics never sold well...

I dont think RL clubs have to worry to much about attracting the "larger" demographic already, I think they've got that covered judging on the shirtless men we see at OT in October, and throughout the year

The Keighley super hero theme is great if it is targeting the yoof. Problem is their sponsor is a stairlift company. It doesn’t quite hang together as it should.

That’s partly why it’s a modern classic already!

Do not fear; only BELIEVE

4 hours ago, Shaggy said:

The Keighley super hero theme is great if it is targeting the yoof. Problem is their sponsor is a stairlift company. It doesn’t quite hang together as it should.

That’s partly why it’s a modern classic already!

I reckon Lord Bucketface is a Keighley fanspacer.png

That's one big bold chevron! I like it.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

2 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

That Bradford shirt is fantastic, shirt of the year right there! 

Agree entirely, how other clubs can see shirts like that and then commission a design like Keighley’s is beyond me.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, M j M said:

Oh no Cronulla what have you done.

Oh lordy...

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)