Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Rob Nash said:

Dons kits

 

100195.jpg

Would be two really nice examples if they could find sponsors that didn't insist on using those white boxes behind their logos. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2020 at 18:23, Gav Wilson said:

Would be two really nice examples if they could find sponsors that didn't insist on using those white boxes behind their logos. 

True. Main sponsor logo looks miles better than last year though. They've integrated that nicely. There's a couple of nice touches not visible on the photo. The blue has a diamond pattern throughout which looks great close up. Also in the collar it says "designed in Doncaster". It's a very nice shirt close up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 3

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Doncaster's shirts - the official press release stated that the maroon one is home, blue and gold away.


Minä rakastan rugbyliigaa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Re: Doncaster's shirts - the official press release stated that the maroon one is home, blue and gold away.

That would explain the prominence of the maroon shirt in the promo shot. Any reason why they;ve gone for a maroon home shirt? Haven't they always worn blue and yellow as their main kits? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2020 at 18:23, Gav Wilson said:

Would be two really nice examples if they could find sponsors that didn't insist on using those white boxes behind their logos. 

White boxes....the scourge of many a rugby kit........Usually because the sponsor sent in a jpeg and nobody can be bothered to redraw it 😂

  • Haha 1

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Whitehaven home shirt

4472C121-07E1-4303-AD2F-B2297D24A0AB.jpeg

The shirt is pretty nice, but wtf is that photo? I appreciate they might not have the budget to do a proper launch, but surely you can do better than a photo taken in someone's back garden. 

I thought this might just be a random photo that someone had taken and put online, but no this is the one Whitehaven are using to announce it on twitter. 

Show a bit of ambition ffs. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Whitehaven home shirt

4472C121-07E1-4303-AD2F-B2297D24A0AB.jpeg

Much better than their efforts in recent seasons, though by any criteria blue, brown and yellow is an awful colour scheme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MZH said:

The shirt is pretty nice, but wtf is that photo? I appreciate they might not have the budget to do a proper launch, but surely you can do better than a photo taken in someone's back garden. 

I thought this might just be a random photo that someone had taken and put online, but no this is the one Whitehaven are using to announce it on twitter. 

Show a bit of ambition ffs. 

I think it was a rush job after fans were complaining their first sight of the shirt was on the championship launch photo,I agree it’s poor and amateurish from the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Much better than their efforts in recent seasons, though by any criteria blue, brown and yellow is an awful colour scheme. 

Chocolate,blue & gold.

7F68F100-423C-4627-B2A7-CAE086D2B1E6.png

Edited by Davo5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MZH said:

The shirt is pretty nice, but wtf is that photo? I appreciate they might not have the budget to do a proper launch, but surely you can do better than a photo taken in someone's back garden. 

I thought this might just be a random photo that someone had taken and put online, but no this is the one Whitehaven are using to announce it on twitter. 

Show a bit of ambition ffs. 

Proof if even it was needed that money is not a panacea to the challenges faced by many clubs. They don't half make things difficult for themselves sometimes. Little things like this really wind me up to be honest

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How hard would it have been to have taken that picture at the ground or in the changing rooms with the team crest behind or something? Literally would have taken the same amount of time, wouldn't have cost anything and would have looked a million times better.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

How hard would it have been to have taken that picture at the ground or in the changing rooms with the team crest behind or something? Literally would have taken the same amount of time, wouldn't have cost anything and would have looked a million times better.

I like it, it’s very rugby league. What else do you want, an unveiling ceremony with vol au vents and profiteroles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I like it, it’s very rugby league. What else do you want, an unveiling ceremony with vol au vents and profiteroles?

I aren't entirely sure if you are being serious or not. 

We talk about attracting sponsors. What sort of self respecting business is going to see a shirt launch like that and think, "that's a brand we really want to be associated with." 

It would have taken 10 minutes to just take that photo and paste it into a background like the ones Leigh and Donny have done further up the page. 

Similar to what Moove says, it annoys me. This is one of the 26 top teams in the country, its not the pennine league. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MZH said:

I aren't entirely sure if you are being serious or not. 

We talk about attracting sponsors. What sort of self respecting business is going to see a shirt launch like that and think, "that's a brand we really want to be associated with." 

It would have taken 10 minutes to just take that photo and paste it into a background like the ones Leigh and Donny have done further up the page. 

Similar to what Moove says, it annoys me. This is one of the 26 top teams in the country, its not the pennine league. 

I wasn’t being serious. Agreed, it looks tin pot at best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...