Sign in to follow this  
Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

4 minutes ago, Mr Plow said:

A better effort, sponsors incorporated into it much better and it actually looks like a Leeds shirt

97FE10BF-BB05-4E0E-90E9-0FCCCA79351A.jpeg

Hoops aren’t proper irregular (the small yellow and blue bands should be same thickness )on that  and I don’t like the american football style number 13 on the sleeve, but it’s far better than what the club has come up with

Wire special edition

3AD06B61-6E17-4DD4-95A5-22CDFE7990A9.jpeg

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, gingerjon said:

Wire special edition

3AD06B61-6E17-4DD4-95A5-22CDFE7990A9.jpeg

If you want to lose faith in humanity, read the comments section on their post revealing this on Twitter. 

24 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

If you want to lose faith in humanity, read the comments section on their post revealing this on Twitter. 

All kits matter?

• Haha 3

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Looks like they've deleted them. Thankfully. 

As soon as I saw this kit posted I cringed at the possible response from some fans.

kudos to Warrington for having the guts to support.

• Like 2

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

10 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

Looks like they've deleted them. Thankfully. 

As soon as I saw this kit posted I cringed at the possible response from some fans.

kudos to Warrington for having the guts to support.

Emptiest vessels make the most noise.

I like a lot of stuff Warrington are doing, a lot of clubs can do better with social media and the commercial side of their club

12 hours ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Yes, rather depressing but not surprising. 

1 hour ago, Dave T said:

Yes, rather depressing but not surprising. 

It is surprising that they,Warrington Wolves, jumped on the bandwagon without,seemingly,doing any background checks.

The BLM did originate in the USA.

It may have been better if they just did the Show Racism The Red Card.

Nearer home,in London,a black skinned Autistic young man was shot the other week,and died,in an apparent case of mistaken identity,in Brent,and another presumably black skinned young man,20 yrs,was shot dead in Lower Clapton,Hackney,last night.

So much for a lockdown.They recall the names of an American but not the names of the young men in London.

So much,also,for the Super League clubs discussing 'controversial' off-field matters before signing a player who quotes form the worlds best selling book.

Yet apparently no discussion about this matter - https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/feb/05/catalans-chairman-super-league-meeting-israel-folau

Some people,with their selective memories,may have forgotten the law-abiding matters in this country.I blame the police.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/19/nine-black-lives-matter-protesters-guilty-over-heathrow-disruption

Anything happening in Russia which Warrington want to get involved in? China? That's gotta be something.

What about Human Rights in Saudi Arabia?  

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

On 01/06/2020 at 19:46, EastLondonMike said:

Ellgren wont be able to make any of those old club shirts without sign off from the clubs. They'd also have to pay for a license to use the club names/badges etc, same goes for those old sponsor logos. Assuming some other company doesn't already own the license and supplies non playing merch to the clubs.

Well, some of the clubs like Bradford and York are different entities altogether.

17 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Well, some of the clubs like Bradford and York are different entities altogether.

That might be true but not sure that gives them the right to use their names, badges et al for commercial purposes. Maybe they can, I'm no lawyer.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

20 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

It is surprising that they,Warrington Wolves, jumped on the bandwagon without,seemingly,doing any background checks.

Nearer home,in London,a black skinned Autistic young man was shot the other week,and died,in an apparent case of mistaken identity,in Brent,and another presumably black skinned young man,20 yrs,was shot dead in Lower Clapton,Hackney,last night.

So much for a lockdown.They recall the names of an American but not the names of the young men in London.

So much,also,for the Super League clubs discussing 'controversial' off-field matters before signing a player who quotes form the worlds best selling book.

Yet apparently no discussion about this matter - https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/feb/05/catalans-chairman-super-league-meeting-israel-folau

Some people,with their selective memories,may have forgotten the law-abiding matters in this country.I blame the police.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/19/nine-black-lives-matter-protesters-guilty-over-heathrow-disruption

Anything happening in Russia which Warrington want to get involved in? China? That's gotta be something.

Take it to AOB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Do you know if any clubs have heard anything from Ellgren? Are they going to make replica shirts or a proper comeback? I suppose with ISC pulling out of the UK there is a gap in the market over here

6 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

They also did a shirt for the fires in Oz when there have been fires in England too. 

They sicken me. 

• Haha 2

On 01/06/2020 at 20:06, Mr Plow said:

A better effort, sponsors incorporated into it much better and it actually looks like a Leeds shirt

97FE10BF-BB05-4E0E-90E9-0FCCCA79351A.jpeg

Only one or two more coats of varnish and it'll be finished.