Fri 27 Sept: SL Semi Final: St Helens v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/09/19 at 18:45

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Would be watching my head if I was a Saints player now. Free for all.

But enough about you - what about the game?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, andyscoot said:

Free for all? A single marginally late shot that hit a player's shoulder. Come on now.

It's always the same from a Brownie who carries a lifetime shoulder chip because of his support of the serial losers Warrington. 

Just now, JohnM said:

It's always the same from someone who carries a lifetime shoulder chip because of his support of the serial losers Warrington. 

Don't be cruel; they keep the post count up on any thread that involves Wigan, which is nice for the club's profile. It's a bit like having personal assistants without the burden of wages.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Can’t understand why we haven’t taken anyone off. By half time it was clear we weren’t going to win and our players look knackered, seems strange to leave them out there.

Late try from Bevan French.

Other than that and a nice break for the Marshall try Wigan have offered nothing. They've been comprehensively beaten by a far superior side. Well done Saints. Just hope Wigan can pick themselves up for one more charge against a Salford side who must really fancy their chances looking at this.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Hugely impressive from St Helens. They never let us even attempt a comeback. Or, as Allora would put it, "rubbish, they'd lose 100-nil to an Australian primary school side." Yeah, that good.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived