I've seen Stranger Things but...

I follow her on Instagram and saw the video. Would love to know the story behind this. I know she was born in Marbella, Spain, to English parents. Maybe her parents were from the north?

GF tickets etc should be on there way to her pronto.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

58 minutes ago, Click said:

I did find it hilarious yesterday looking through the facebook comments of all the 50 + yr old men commenting "Don't even know who she is"

who who is?

She might be the youngest person to feature on the Time 100 list of the world's most influential people but she's no influence round here as we have no secondary school within 6 miles.

47 minutes ago, Click said:

Because I am a nice person .... she plays "Eleven" in the Netflix show "Stranger Things" - Don't worry, she isn't too famous or well known.

Dont worry, I wasnt worried.

Though she may be a famous, artist, scientist or historian.... seems not.

13 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

Dont worry, I wasnt worried.

Though she may be a famous, artist, scientist or historian.... seems not.

She probably wouldn't be that famous if she was any of the above.

Although some would consider actors as artists.

If she has that many followers get her along to some games (whoever she is !)

I work with young adults and these days they do not take any notice of regular TV, never listen to the radio, read papers, magazines etc etc. Instagram and Twitter shape their world and anything posted however mundane it seems gets a huge reaction.

SL, the RFL and clubs need to take note and perhaps redirect theirmost of their marketing efforts to the on-line world to attract the youth of today.

Could do a lot worse than pay Millie a bit to tell her followers to get down to a game or get her to a game with a promise to meet a few fans.

11 minutes ago, headtackle said:

I work with young adults and these days they do not take any notice of regular TV, never listen to the radio, read papers, magazines etc etc. Instagram and Twitter shape their world and anything posted however mundane it seems gets a huge reaction.

SL, the RFL and clubs need to take note and perhaps redirect theirmost of their marketing efforts to the on-line world to attract the youth of today.

Could do a lot worse than pay Millie a bit to tell her followers to get down to a game or get her to a game with a promise to meet a few fans.

FINALLY!....FINALLY!!!   Many of the others just don't get it.....

Its a brave new world and RL needs to be proactive, not reactive....many would not understand the truth and importance of your post...they don't fully recognize the dynamic.

Good Post.

2 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Now... How can we turn this into a negative?? 

Think people think... 

Or maybe some folk on here are thinking "how can I make myself look really old and stuffy?"

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, headtackle said:

I couldn’t care less about celebrities but I have watched (and thoroughly enjoyed) Stranger Things and know who she is, and I agree getting her to Tweet or whatever about Wigan a few times would massively increase their exposure - if she’s a fans s is prepared to do it obviously. 

10 minutes ago, Red Willow said:

She is a fine actress really enjoyed the series. Anything that raises the profile of the game is fine by me.

Isn't she only about 16 though?

This is where the RFL has got to get involved...get her to a TV game!   Do you know how much of a new market that demographic actually is????

Archived