Thu 30 Jan: SL: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/01/20 at 19:45

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashton gets under Burgess to save the try - not just a fancy-dan speedster, then.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

Meaningful ones then ?

Oh I agree, but I thought we had a high number of offloads last year which is why I checked. It was the rest of open play we couldn't capitalise on, and unfortunately that is still the case here so far. 

Just now, Chrispmartha said:

The ref bashing is really quite tedious, anyway, what is the rule on what is or isn’t a charge down?

I believe there is something about whether the ball is still on an upward trajectory. 

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

The ref bashing is really quite tedious, anyway, what is the rule on what is or isn’t a charge down?

“Charging Down is blocking the path of the ball with hands, arm or body as it rises from an opponent's kick.”

https://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/rules/laws_of_the_game/glossary_of_terms

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Oh I agree, but I thought we had a high number of offloads last year which is why I checked. It was the rest of open play we couldn't capitalise on, and unfortunately that is still the case here so far. 

Clinicality in attack.   I think we look a lot better on this early showing but then I did last year also and we know how that turned out ?

Isn't a chargedown when you charge at the kicker? He just stuck his hand out.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I am a fan of Cooper . He does consistently put a shift in and he’s got a great engine

While he's not exactly the same sort of player, he reminds me a bit of Mike Forshaw in his attitude.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived