Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

Thu 30 Jan: SL: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/01/20 at 19:45

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Can someone give me a quick update? I've only just turned the game on to see Warrington with a man off and a Wigan player being stretchered off. 

My mate Hilly just nearly decapitated Powell as he was a yard from the line , penalty try and a red , no argument really , just hope we see the same for the rest of the season , and everybody treated equally 

• Like 2

No consistency then.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

So Smithies and Hill, along with Partington are all getting out of hand.

Cant we just start coaching some decent attacking rugby like we saw in the first 20?

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

My mate Hilly just nearly decapitated Powell as he was a yard from the line , penalty try and a red , no argument really , just hope we see the same for the rest of the season , and everybody treated equally 

Thanks for that, I'd seen the score when it was 8-0 and then 10 mins later I turned the tv on to be greeted by seeming chaos! 

3 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Can someone give me a quick update? I've only just turned the game on to see Warrington with a man off and a Wigan player being stretchered off. 

The update is that modern RL is rubbish because because because.

In other news, Warrington certainly looked sharper, but it was one try each before Hill swung an arm and Powell was rendered unconscious. The tackle didn't look deliberate, but the result did look worrying.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Is that true that Austin is wearing the headband to protect his hairstyle? Good God. 

Then he starts crying about a hand in the face, a player gets a red for a mistimed tackle. Tempted to turn the tv off if this the way the season is going 

• Confused 1

King has been the best centre out there tonight.   Impressive and unexpected against the others.

Red hot ex-Salford on ex-Salford action!

• Haha 1

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Game needs a yellow card for dissent and a bollocking for both captains. 

• Like 3

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Just now, ckn said:

And a ref.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

I missed the start so don’t know if we started bang on 7.45 but even allowing for the injury delay this is painfully slow 

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, ckn said:

Everyone's a little bit over-excited after the off-season.

Ashton is a real find.   Hope he gives Price a headache all season.

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

I missed the start so don’t know if we started bang on 7.45 but even allowing for the injury delay this is painfully slow 

A played got badly injured, that took uip quite some time. 

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Looks pretty good. The England team needs an injection of pace.

Edited by jacksy

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

Yeh it’s a step up but he’s a good un

Just now, dkw said:

A played got badly injured, that took uip quite some time. 

Yes, Powell was down for a long time with the medical team attending, and didn't seem to move once.