Sun 28th Mar: CC2: London Broncos v York City Knights KO 14:30 (BBC Sport)

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • York City Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/03/21 at 14:00

2 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

I haven't seen any of Toulouse's games on YouTube but from what I saw of Fev yesterday, they're absolutely a cut above either of these two.

Eh????

I thought fev were tripe yesterday.

Good for two ten minutes spells.... which was thankfully good enough.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

Scrappy. And I think I’m being kind there. Not the greatest game so far and it really does appear that these two haven’t played in a long, long time. 

Fatigue will hopefully open the game up. 

I think your being harsh on London. They have several young players making their debut from their academy team and they're doing really well

3 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

I think your being harsh on London. They have several young players making their debut from their academy team and they're doing really well

It’s not the greatest game. It’s an attritional battle, which is fine and a good watch but the number of handling errors at either end are harming the overall quality of the game. 

11 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Great defence from London, you really have to hand it to Danny Ward. He's been playing youngsters at the club since he started at London and always got them to play above their level. As a London fan I'm pleased with him as a coach

Above their level or improving them to reach a higher potential?

8 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Eh????

I thought fev were tripe yesterday.

Good for two ten minutes spells.... which was thankfully good enough.

Actually, that's more or less what I meant. A lot of tripe but you could see that these were good players (and a good team) having a wobble - not least because of the very good stuff they did in the same game. Combine with what I saw in the first round v Bradford and it looks to me like Fev are considerably ahead of their apparent rivals in the division.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just now, gingerjon said:

Actually, that's more or less what I meant. A lot of tripe but you could see that these were good players (and a good team) having a wobble - not least because of the very good stuff they did in the same game. Combine with what I saw in the first round v Bradford and it looks to me like Fev are considerably ahead of their apparent rivals in the division.

I'll live with that!😊😊

6 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

How many of the 17 today came through another British club's academy system? I can only think of Ed Chamberlain from Widnes - far cry from the days when London fielded a team of northerners and antipodeans.

Not quite sure how York didn't score there. Bit more calmness required but they're starting to make yards when attacking now.

York up 6-2. 53 minutes on the BBC Sport clock.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived