Batley v York - up the Doggies

Batley Bob

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know the half time draw winning ticket number?

It was announced but by the time I found my ticket I could not remember what was announced.

Perhaps the number could be put on the boards specifically for this purpose near the players tunnel or near the BISSA stall.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

On 13/02/2022 at 18:28, colinb said:

I would like to know, when this weekend,  we've seen sin bins and sending off for head highs, there was 1 today, Pauli Pauli, to me , personally  it was a sending off or at least 10mins. So you can nearly take somebodies head off but get 10 mins for argy bargy.  Inconsistent referees. 

But well done guys for working very hard today. 

I would just like to rescind my previous post Colin. I was talking about the high shot that PP was penalised for near the top end. After watching the highlights, were you talking about the late shoulder charge down at the bottom end? If so, it looked every bit as bad, if not worse than the challenge Dwyer has just been suspended for.🤬

30 minutes ago, RPH said:

Leigh 38 Bradford 4, we sadly drop to 5th

I'm sure it might change around again this weekend

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, frank said:

If we are going to challenge for  for a top six spot, we need to be beating teams like York at home.

But would you of taken 2/3 wins before the start of the season… Sunday wasn’t the best conditions I wonder when we play York again how we will go in the summer 

Just now, Keep The Faith said:

But would you of taken 2/3 wins before the start of the season… Sunday wasn’t the best conditions I wonder when we play York again how we will go in the summer 

You'll probably get beaten again.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

it is a long time since i saw the pitch looking so bad after the 2nd home game, 

it did not look perfect for the Halifax game. 

are we still holding the car boot sales on it ?. 🤔 

😀

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

On 14/02/2022 at 10:57, silcoates said:

Good old Batley- ATT. N/A-NOT GIVEN. the only club in the league not to . I'll guess 1300. ha!

It is a long-standing tradition at MP.
Don't be taken in by reports of computerised turnstiles.

At least the amateur clubs in the CC managed to issue attendance figures.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

47 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

It is a long-standing tradition at MP.
Don't be taken in by reports of computerised turnstiles.

At least the amateur clubs in the CC managed to issue attendance figures.

Lovely to see what a win does for you lot. Suddenly a bit chippy! 

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

No you won’t because they’ll be sat at home watching it on tv. Majority of them that want him gone don’t even go to games,keyboard warriors.

We know that GF 😂 but it’s nice to see them moan and don’t ask the correct questions 

15 hours ago, distantdog said:

Lovely to see what a win does for you lot. Suddenly a bit chippy! 

Nice deflection DD.

I take it that you are happy that your club consistently fails to issue attendance figures. This practice seems to have gone back for many seasons.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

53 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Nice deflection DD.

I take it that you are happy that your club consistently fails to issue attendance figures. This practice seems to have gone back for many seasons.

Not deflection at all. Just an observation. I am neither happy or unhappy. I genuinely do not care. Why do you? What hypotheses do you have that underpin your thoughts on why we do not release our attendance figures? 

5 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Nice deflection DD.

I think the only people interested in Batley's attendances are Dewsbury fans. 

I realise that not being able to compete on the field for a decade might be tough for you lot to take.

However, I hadn't realised that all you had left, was hoping and praying Batley might one day release an attendance figure, even slightly below one of Dewsbury's, so at least you can take a crumb of comfort that at least you can compete somewhere, even if it is on the fan base front, if nowhere else.

Archived