Johnathon Ford

My opinion is Ford’s defence is weak and I don’t think he’s the player he was 3 years ago. I think he’s come in as Fev move towards a full time environment and possibly some of the existing players didn’t want to go full time. Personally I think there are players at the club who can do a better job but while ever he pulls on a Fev shirt he will have my full support.

• Like 4

Just now, Robin Evans said:

Well aye.... how many give up Sydney to come to mining towns, Dock towns etc..... it happens..... though to be fair, I'd never have left Toulouse....

Guess he needs a job and still wants to play at a decent level.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, clogdance said:

Fev have got too many players and Leigh don't have enough. 😉

DR Fev to Leigh?

Or they should combine squads and pick the teams each week like we used to at school?

Edited by Scubby
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

How many overseas players are at both Featherstone and Leigh now?
A colossal amount  

Ford TAKES FEV up to 10 who started playing down under  but as overseas players go you tell me Sir K

WE have 3 aussies with british passports 1 with a canadian passport and one who  just got his irish pasport plus 4 samoans 

Regarding  fordy who's been  living in france for 10 years  it would surprise me if he didn't have a french passport too