Sun 24 Apr: SL: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 18:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/04/22 at 18:15

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just about impossible to call this one.  It depends which Hull FC and which Les Dracs turn up!  Inconsistency has been their common theme this season so far. 

Les Dracs will regret McMeeken's absence, as he has been possibly their most consistently good player, but psychologically will be buoyed by the news that he has signed a two year extension to the end of 2024. 

I have yet to be fully convinced about Mattieu Laguerre, but, to be fair to the lad, he has just made the SL Team of the Week.  In a low key sort of way, I think Jullien and Goudemand have had quite a lot of good moments from what I have seen and read.

Could go either way, regardless looking forward to it will be leaving sunny Kent (And it was really sunny yesterday at Canterbury for the cricket:) around 9am nice drive up to Hull:)

Overnight stay and back in the morning easy drive back  over the bridge A1 M11 M25 and HOME:)))))

Paul

1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Could go either way, regardless looking forward to it will be leaving sunny Kent (And it was really sunny yesterday at Canterbury for the cricket:) around 9am nice drive up to Hull:)

Overnight stay and back in the morning easy drive back  over the bridge A1 M11 M25 and HOME:)))))

Paul

Impressive amount of travel, hope you have a good trip and "enjoy" the Hull FC hospitality.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

No clue about this one but if both teams play to how the season has panned out thus far then it will probably be an away win.

Hoping my lot realise they're playing a good Catalans side and put the effort in, Hell, it could even be close.

Ullefsee 18 Les Cats 24.

I've just noticed the name "Taylor" in the Hull FC squad.

Anybody have the faintest notion who this could be?

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Impressive amount of travel, hope you have a good trip and "enjoy" the Hull FC hospitality.

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Thanks OF was last there for the derby late August 2021 great fun:)

Paul

A very solid and disciplined first half from Hull. Our defence, line speed and kick chase has been excellent, and in attack we have mostly taken good options and haven't been afraid to chance our arm when it's on. If we can keep that up we should get home with a bit to spare.

Can't burden Conner with thinking, yep I'll agree with that.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Is there a local lockdown in Hull that stadium sounds echoey.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

That was brilliant spatial awarenes

Archived