Thurs 28th Apr : SL : Wakefield Trinity v Huddersfield Giants KO 20:00 SKY

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Huddersfield Giants

21 minutes ago, JM2010 said:

Who's this winger Murphy? He looks a good player

Young lad whose come through the Academy system, much like Tom Johnstone he’s a decent size, very fast, great athlete and knows where the try line is

Edited by OMEGA
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ullman said:

I actually quite like watching games at Belle Vue.

I actually quite like watching games at Belle Vue from the clubhouse.

Having paid to get in, obviously...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Yates in for Hudds and I have a feeling this will be how the 2nd half continues.

12-10.

16 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Paul, do you ever know when you attend a game how good or indifferent it is going to turn out, if you get two evenly matched teams at whatever level you can have great entertainment, be it amateur, league 1, Elite 1 or 2, etc,etc, no problem it is on Sky Mix  it hay even get as many viewings from RL fans as the paid channels recieve.

Agree with that Harry.

Will be interesting to see what the viewing figures are, however SKY scheduling women's football on a main channel instead of SL is disappointing 😞

Paul

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Saint 1 said:

Is it me or has Wilkin dramatically increased his amount of "the games gone soft, back in my day..." Compared with when he started as a pundit?

His bit on fullbacks was a bit bizarre

1 minute ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Agree with that Harry.

Will be interesting to see what the viewing figures are, however SKY scheduling women's football on a main channel instead of SL is disappointing 😞

Paul

You know you’re moaning about Sky putting women’s football on a Sky Sports channel called Sky Sports FOOTBALL, right?

Moaning for moaning’s sake ffs. 

12 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Young lad whose come through the Academy system, much like Tom Johnstone he’s a decent size, very fast, great athlete and knows where the try line is

I like the look of him. He could be a star

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

Reece Lyne is not even the best centre in his house.

I'm guessing that's not you Shaun Wane?