Fri 3rd June : SL : Catalans Dragons v Huddersfield Giants KO 20:30 (local) 19:30 (UK)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Huddersfield Giants

Discuss the SL game between Catalans Dragons and Huddersfield Giants here.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

After there wonderful attempt to win the challenge Cup I think this game a bridge too far for the Giants. Yates, Fages and Hill are massive losses. Cats by 12 pts.

Catalans should win this, but this Huddersfield team is a different beast to the last 10 years, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we came up with the goods, it will be interesting to see how we react to last week's heartbreak.

Kyle Amor suggested on a podcast this week that we will fall off a cliff now and struggle for the rest of the season, hopefully a bit of motivation for us to prove him and others wrong?

Can we call ourselves depleted without Fages, Russell, Hill, Yates and possibly Cudjoe and McQueen?

14 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Is this live on BEIN Sports?

I've had a look but it doesn't look like it.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ant said:

Cor

Some result, that.

Cup loss bounce-back or not, that's a scalp.

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Ref had a shocker though Dragons penalised to death.

Can it still be classed as a shocker when it's Kendall?  He really is the pits.

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

What a fantastic display from Huddersfield, especially after the challenge cup and missing quite a few players.

• Like 2

Great performance from Hudds, could easily have produced a feeling sorry for themselves show but turned up and gave it a very good shot that proved too strong for Les Cats.

They're looking impressive mid season.

• Like 1