Tea or coffee

1 hour ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Tea bag in with the milk???

Wrong, wrong, wrong!

😐

I got fed up with removing the bag from the cup, it kept dripping or you have to take it to the bin or leave it on the saucer, so I just thought "stuff it I'll leave it in there" and not looked back. It keeps brewing while you're drinking and I like strong tea, occasionally have black tea too.

Edited by HawkMan

8 minutes ago, HawkMan said:

I got fed up with removing the bag from the cup, it kept dripping or you have to take it to the bin or leave it on the saucer, so I just thought "stuff it I'll leave it in there" and not looked back. It keeps brewing while you're drinking and I like strong tea, occasionally have black tea too.

Post reported. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Gerrumonside ref said:

Height of laziness…tell me more!

PG Tips granules . I saw them in the local Sainsbury’s once where I shopped and they were super convenient and they were ok actually , and I sometimes put them in the trolley when noones looking although they’re getting scarcer I’ve noticed . 
C20863D5-3DBD-447F-A4DC-9138648BA291.png.2f96d00b00ee5874193bf3bfa6eb3fd6.png

• Haha 2

You can't drink tea from an insulated cup , it tastes ###### , or in a plastic cup , but you can drink it out of a flask , in the little cups they have 

Coffee however is OK out of an insulated cup , even a plastic one , and a flask of any type 

Tea has to be drunk piping hot , literally just under boiling point , coffee you can drink while still warm 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

What type of biscuit with tea ? I like chocolate digestives and ginger snaps for dunking 

There's a brand called 'Good Day', which never seems to be in permanent stock at any local shop but turns up randomly from supermarket to petrol station.

They do a biscuit that is basically shortbread with chunks of cashew nut, with a ridged design that is ideal for dunking.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

My brother never drank tea or coffee but when he was at home he drank oxo . Bemused me but I don’t know if that’s a thing 

A bit like a cup of Bovril, I suppose.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 13/09/2022 at 18:18, DavidM said:

PG Tips granules . I saw them in the local Sainsbury’s once where I shopped and they were super convenient and they were ok actually , and I sometimes put them in the trolley when noones looking although they’re getting scarcer I’ve noticed . 
C20863D5-3DBD-447F-A4DC-9138648BA291.png.2f96d00b00ee5874193bf3bfa6eb3fd6.png

Have you tried putting them in someone else's trolley when they are not looking?

• Haha 1