1. 1. Who will win?

• Samoa by 13 points or more
    • Samoa by 7 to 12 points
    • Samoa by 1 to 6 points
    • France by 1 to 6 points
    • France by 7 to 12 points
    • France by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/10/22 at 17:30

2 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

All cities have their ups and downs in terms of areas.

I get that mate but we got there 10 and did the entire centre on foot (breakfast and past midday the pubs).....then walked to Brammal lane......I've been to Sheffield before maybe a decade ago and never seen it so desolate and quiet....on a Saturday! 

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Back to this game, let's hope that it can live up to it's hype and be entertaining with some intensity being what us required by both teams, after watching 4 games this weekend with the winners recording 10, 17, 12 and 13 tries in games  not that far removed from opposed training sessions, only the Scotland game came close to being a contest.

EDIT add 16 tries to Tonga on that list, there are simply teams in this format that should not be on the same field, if a free draw was done in the Challenge cup instead of SL clubs coming in at a late stage and these kind of scores were posted there would be screams that the system should be changed, and so should this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Any chance that developing countries get to play international RL is good,the fact that a decent Cook Islands team didn’t show up today doesn’t alter that.

I do think that developing countries should play international RL and also in a World Cup, but not in this format that they are subjected to hopeless tasks such as they have to take part in complete mismatches.

And that does not just apply to the Cook Islands, did you watch the other games this weekend?

Edited by Harry Stottle

3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I do think that developing countries should play international RL and also in a World Cup, but not in this format that they are subjected to hopeless tasks such as they have to take part in complete mismatches.

And that does not just apply to the Cook Islands, did you watch the other games this weekend?

Hidings are part of sport at all levels.

Very tame start from France. Hopefully Samoa will get to 18-0 quickly so when France wake up they will still have time on the clock.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Looks like we've got correct pronunciation for Gigot tonight, but Mourgue's been given an extra accent.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson