1. 1. Who will win?

• Samoa by 13 points or more
    • Samoa by 7 to 12 points
    • Samoa by 1 to 6 points
    • France by 1 to 6 points
    • France by 7 to 12 points
    • France by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/10/22 at 17:30

Are head high tackles still banned in NRL? Not watched much this season.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

All that French pressure, and Samoa go straight up the field and score.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, ShropshireBull said:

I would love a french player to tell the ref if this carries on then they will take control of the game themselves. Ie , start targeting players.

Were scared shitloads of them. Were too small, too weak and that include mental also. 

Were playing like cowards. Da costa got knockef out we did nothing. Seguier gets tackled high we did nothing. 

1 minute ago, Hvy wg said:

Were scared shitloads of them. Were too small, too weak and that include mental also. 

Were playing like cowards. Da costa got knockef out we did nothing. Seguier gets tackled high we did nothing. 

The main problem is the game management from the French halves. They need to stop trying to score on every play and play their sets out. Stop gambling!!

1 minute ago, Hvy wg said:

I certainly think you are right in that the French team is too small and lightweight. They probably have 4 or 5 players that are easy targets for any attack.

3 minutes ago, Archie Gordon said:

Tony Gigot. Why?

I never understand 'straight' grubber kicks, i.e. kicks that go straight forward north-south without any angle on them. Gives the chasers no chance unless they are Usain Bolt and every chance of going dead.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.