1. 1. Who will win?

• Papua New Guinea by 13 points or more
    • Papua New Guinea by 7 to 12 points
    • Papua New Guinea by 1 to 6 points
    • Wales by 1 to 6 points
    • Wales by 7 to 12 points
    • Wales by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/10/22 at 20:00

Not seen a quicker Ngutlick since my dog had its neck cone off.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Just Browny said:

Not seen a quicker Ngutlick since my dog had its neck cone off.

Dave Woods did mention Nutlick and greasy balls in the same sentence , but luckily my university education means  I’m above juvenile humour 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, JonM said:

Presumably he'll be in the Tigers NRL side soon.

It's a cruel sport, right enough...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I haven't really got into Olds or Ralph in this tournament. The odd moment from both but a lot of dross.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

If Jake Bibby can keep getting SL contracts, this Kyle Evans lad can do a job for someone.

Edited by Just Browny
  • Like 1

Just now, JonM said:

Steve Carell finally notices the player down with a head injury and stops the play.

He had to wait for the doctor to come on as he was nowhere near play.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

If there is one place you really don't want to be it is on the end of a telegraphed inside pass against the PNG defence.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Superstars Johnston and Olam have been stopped so far.

Let's hope Wales don't crumble in the last 10 minutes. But a score would get them off the nil, and that'd be great.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do Dave Woods and Jiffy not like each other?  Noticed in another match a few side comments and digs...

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

2 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Do Dave Woods and Jiffy not like each other?  Noticed in another match a few side comments and digs...

I thought the same but tempted to think it is just the lip you give to a mate/colleague you have worked with for well over a decade in their case.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Josef K said:

I can’t fault the effort by the Welsh, especially Walker who has stood out for me. But i think all the part time players in this competition have put in 100%. 

I agree. As I said on another thread, there is only one performance in this competition where the losing team didn't give 100%.

Edited by Dunbar
  • Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris