Summer Bash.

spanishknight

I don't think the Summer Bash should be a thing at all it just skews the league and can cost clubs big money. To then compound this by having the event at the home of one of the participants is just wrong. Another rfail bloomer. ๐Ÿคฌ I say this as someone loves the city of York. It is always the first fixture iย  look for and we always book our hotel the moment the fixtures are out. But as i've said this situation is utterly wrong.ย 

• Like 5

Iโ€™ll wait for it to be confirmed but the club, council and any other governing bodies will really have to raise their game for this. Letโ€™s not just put the weekend on, hope thereโ€™s enough parking and cross fingers that the last bus back to York turns up.ย 
ย 

For a start given at least 50% of fans are likely to be travelling down the A64 from the Leeds side Iโ€™d suggest shuttle buses direct from Askham Bar park and ride.ย 

Edited by AB Knight
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Nearenough said:

as they dont let u out between matches for the double headers not much point havin food n beaches outside the ground

I hope the club are going to rectify this going forwardย 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Cant see the club not doing it, as Gav said earlier there will be food n drink huts and huts selling lots of other things around the stadium, there's plenty of room.

INTERSTING S food n drink huts and huts selling lots of other things around the stadium, but where you going to put all the roller coasters

• Haha 1