2023 New Kits - Part 2

8 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Why are they sponsored by a cartoon representation of stolen Bitcoin?

I think the question should be why are more teams not sponsored by cartoon representations of stolen property?

• Haha 1

On 01/03/2023 at 10:03, Barley Mow said:

When I've been to those sorts of clubs in the past they said you weren't allowed to touch! 😉

"The first rule of Touch Club is: you do not talk about Touch Club. The second rule of Touch Club is: you DO NOT talk about Touch Club!" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, Chrispmartha said:

That away kit is nice.

Really surprised its not available in mens sizes though

That really is a basic error.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

spacer.png

That away kit is nice.

Really surprised its not available in mens sizes though

are you surprised? there are an awful lot of people who would not understand why a man would wear the womens shirt, not surprised some of them may be sitting in a decision making roll on either the Leeds board or the oxen decision makers (whoever makes the decision)... its ridiculous though. 

23 minutes ago, RP London said:

are you surprised? there are an awful lot of people who would not understand why a man would wear the womens shirt, not surprised some of them may be sitting in a decision making roll on either the Leeds board or the oxen decision makers (whoever makes the decision)... its ridiculous though. 

Im surprised Oxen haven't released them in Mens and obviously along with 5 new training ranges.

All with 20% off

😉

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Im surprised Oxen haven't released them in Mens and obviously along with 5 new training ranges.

All with 20% off

😉

fair point!

59 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Come on guys keep up, this one was (rightly) ridiculed and mocked back in January - nobody needed to see it again!

It’s so bad that my brain must have blocked it from my memory. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Not a kit, but this is the least tasteful item of RL merch I’ve ever seen https://www.saintssuperstore.com/new-arrivals/new-arrivals/new-merchandise/5071_multi-text-bobble-hat.html

When's a bobble hat ever been tasteful? It's called a bobble hat it's inherently silly. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

11 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

When's a bobble hat ever been tasteful? It's called a bobble hat it's inherently silly. 

I’ve got a drawer full of tasteful bobble hats tbf. My favourite is a delightful NZ Warriors one. 

Just now, Eddie said:

I’ve got a drawer full of tasteful bobble hats tbf. My favourite is a delightful NZ Warriors one. 

You've got a drawer full of nonsense is what you have. 

• Haha 1

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

I don’t think London Skolars 2023 kit has been on here yet. I quite like the white away kit, but find the same styling on the home pretty bland and uninspiring. (They have also changed supplier to from 1895 sports who i thought produced good quality to APX performance & the quality of shirt from my ‘limited 1st inspection/knowledge’ does not appear to be equal.)

Although it makes the shirt look clean & tidy, it is a bit of a worry to see a lack of their normal mix of sponsors on the shirts. (Past shirts have included various mix of: Nasdaq, World Gold Council, Purpose Investments, The Royal Mint, EDI group, LINK group, GINSGLOBAL index funds etc…) so financially they must have taken a hit this year.

I know on the pitch they continue to struggle, but considering they do work in the local schools, run youth teams & a reserve team and most of their current squad is London grown they are returning pretty good value for money on the paltry £15,000 central funding they get.

No idea why the RFL checking process of the prospective new owners is taking so long - it’s been dragging on for a couple of months now & Skolars could really do with sone investment asap.

AC24B8EF-7ACA-4347-92A2-7C4B9B18E478.jpeg

00945B21-9350-4151-A68F-8A29912A7B63.jpeg

Edited by dead man inc
  • Like 4