2023 New Kits - Part 2

3 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Huddersfield have released 3 1990's retro shirts

hg9192rhj.jpg

hg1998rj.jpg

hg1999rhj.jpg

Nice idea but without the sponsors on them they look like cheap market knock-offs.

Quite like the second one but yeah, it is really obvious that sponsors are missing on the other two with those big empty blocks across the middle of them. 

• Like 1

Who were the sponsors at that time? I'm absolutely baffled by Oxen doing this as if you couldn't ring up whatever sponsor (if they're even still going) and say, do you want some free advertising?

When football clubs do this they almost always use the old sponsor because for whatever people think of them they're part of the shirt looking like that shirt!

• Like 5

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

2 hours ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Who were the sponsors at that time? I'm absolutely baffled by Oxen doing this as if you couldn't ring up whatever sponsor (if they're even still going) and say, do you want some free advertising?

When football clubs do this they almost always use the old sponsor because for whatever people think of them they're part of the shirt looking like that shirt!

David Browns Gearsdownload.jpg.22ab98baec7b5e010421eac4838d669e.jpg

PerrysVintage-Huddersfield-Giants-RLFC-Rugby-League-shirt-size.webp.9e5ffb4485dc0ac9fcb1bd9fc47dfa3c.webp

Skandiaimage.png.d1a15ec3a6f174aab0c86167a49fa143.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 29/06/2023 at 15:56, daz39 said:

Huddersfield have released 3 1990's retro shirts

hg9192rhj.jpg

hg1998rj.jpg

hg1999rhj.jpg

Nice idea but without the sponsors on them they look like cheap market knock-offs.

Same as Leeds retro range by Oxen. Cheap tat like those fake football shirts you see in souvenir shops.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, meast said:

I bought one of those 1992/93 retro shirt ( the top one) and it was awful, terrible material, terrible fit, colours were really dark and fuzzy, I sent it back and got my money back.

It's awful quality.

1991/92 !!!!

On 30/06/2023 at 06:39, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Hull FC armed forces shirt.

Well be worn in 2 weeks against Cas.

Similar colours to last year's away shirt.

spacer.png

Just noticed the shirt isn't Hummel, and isn't their normal construction. It's not Oxen either before anyone says.

Have they got a new manufacturer lined up for next year? Or is this just Hummel UKs recent financial trouble led to a supply issue?

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

7 hours ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Just noticed the shirt isn't Hummel, and isn't their normal construction. It's not Oxen either before anyone says.

Have they got a new manufacturer lined up for next year? Or is this just Hummel UKs recent financial trouble led to a supply issue?

Hummel chevrons on one pair of the shorts, though. Hmm.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Hummel chevrons on one pair of the shorts, though. Hmm.

Yeah I think he just happens to be wearing Hummel shorts with the hoody he's modelling. 

• Like 1

On 05/07/2023 at 21:07, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Bradford merging with Huddersfield?

Would make more sense than Sheffield ffs!!