IMG Grading Unveiled

22 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Still got one of those somewhere 

I wouldn't know what to do with one! My dad was still using his when he died in 2009!!! 

• Like 1

You can respect that, they've got a different opinion, they've got other ideas, but they're putting the game first and being respectful and pulling in the right direction. 

• Like 5

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

1 minute ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

You can respect that, they've got a different opinion, they've got other ideas, but they're putting the game first and being respectful and pulling in the right direction. 

But denied details , not just me and Gary then who don't understand things 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

But denied details , not just me and Gary then who don't understand things 

From what I'm reading on this statement they were asking whether Leigh would have been denied promotion on the basis of gradings. I don't know how they could have answered that question it's pretty theoretical because everyone's decisions and actions would be different under a different system. It's a if my auntie had... situation.

• Like 2

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

3 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

It was 3 years exemption from relegation for Catalans. If only those clubs who voted against the IMG proposals were afforded the same opportunity: wonder how they would do?

Notwithstanding Mr Caplan - every club should benefit from their local politician;or a Lord.

https://hullkr.co.uk/an-audience-with-lord-john-prescott/

Sure is a fair world.Should be graded. 

I thought Catalans got a 3 year entry period, in which they could only be relegated in the 3rd year. So pretty sure it was 2 years without relegation.

I’ve consistently maintained promoted clubs should get at least one grace year, whoever they are. Not changed my mind there.

Re: Prescott, I think it’s great that Hull KR proactively create events to enable the local business community to get together. It’s through things like that you can build new commercial relationships. Every club has the ability to do it, and should. Yet more evidence Rovers is well run, thanks.

• Like 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

2 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

HKR aren't an A grade club 

Hull KR got promoted 5 years ago, they’ll be an A grade club within 5 years. So surely Chris’ point that it’s possible in 10 holds water? 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Barrow’s opinion is fair and they’ve presented it well without weird hypotheticals or strange threats. They’re a club I would have thought would score reasonably well amongst their peers, so their decision does surprise me a little. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Hull KR got promoted 5 years ago, they’ll be an A grade club within 5 years. So surely Chris’ point that it’s possible in 10 holds water? 

A bit presumptuous on your part 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jughead said:

Barrow’s opinion is fair and they’ve presented it well without weird hypotheticals or strange threats. They’re a club I would have thought would score reasonably well amongst their peers, so their decision does surprise me a little. 

They asked a question , that suggests they , like myself and Gary Hetherington didn't fully understand the way it works 

35 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

From what I'm reading on this statement they were asking whether Leigh would have been denied promotion on the basis of gradings. I don't know how they could have answered that question it's pretty theoretical because everyone's decisions and actions would be different under a different system. It's a if my auntie had... situation.

What about this section of the statement?

We were told that we would be able to attract investors because we would know exactly what we needed to improve to become an A-grade club. Unfortunately with the lack of detail in the proposal that transparency has yet to emerge. We had hoped we would have sight of the detail before the vote.

8 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

A bit presumptuous on your part 

No. It’s called knowing where the goal is, understanding your current trajectory, and having faith in your clubs leadership to get there. We know what we need to do, and I don’t doubt the team can get there. 

You’ve just got a nervous twitch when it comes to all things Hull KR. It’s a weird trigger, but I can live with it 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

No. It’s called knowing where the goal is, understanding your current trajectory, and having faith in your clubs leadership to get there. We know what we need to do, and I don’t doubt the team can get there. 

You’ve just got a nervous twitch when it comes to all things Hull KR. It’s a weird trigger, but I can live with it 😂

Maybe Barrow should have asked you instead of IMG 

48 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Re: Prescott, I think it’s great that Hull KR proactively create events to enable the local business community to get together. It’s through things like that you can build new commercial relationships. Every club has the ability to do it, and should. Yet more evidence Rovers is well run, thanks.

How many points to Fev get for a drug dealers son and Peter Kay tribute act compared to a Lord?

• Haha 1