Any idea on the crowd for the France Internationals

44 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If it’s anything like the rlwc they’ll say how pleased they are with ticket sales, and there’ll be 6,000 there. 

Or last year's England match where all seats were sold out but only around half of them had bums in them. 

• Like 1

Is this one of "Stop me if you've heard this before!" stories

I know it's the one where all the fans that didn't turn up for the game form a queue to criticise the size of the crowd ...

It's a cracker!

• Like 5

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

If Catalans Dragons and FFR XIII had a brain they would turn the Lord Derby Cup into a Rugby league Weekend, play one game on Saturday and the final on Sunday (whatever) and touring uk fans get a double shot of French Rugby League.

Edited by Henson Park Old Firm
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

If Catalans Dragons and FFR XIII had a brain they would turn the Lord Derby Cup into a Rugby league Weekend, play one game on Saturday and the final on Sunday (whatever) and touring uk fans get a double shot of French Rugby League.

I think it's the RFL/SL who wanted the Test to be played in England, nothing to do with Catalans - other than as a 1/12 part of SL. Very good idea though, I'd absolutely go over for that.

35 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Got my ticket for the Warrington game. Be my first game at the HJ and I'm wondering what the parking's like, I know that we are warned not to use the Tesco's car park as they are known to clamp.

There is a car park around 75 yards away, costs about 3 quid. Wasteland basically between train station and ground. Perfectly fine, I park there regularly. 

Few car parks in town with reasonable pricing, maybe 10 to 15 min walk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Press release: Tickets selling fast, don’t miss out! 

Reality when you get there:

A1FD6EC6-E33D-401F-AB47-B121BEB353F1.jpeg

• Haha 3

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

12 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Got my ticket for the Warrington game. Be my first game at the HJ and I'm wondering what the parking's like, I know that we are warned not to use the Tesco's car park as they are known to clamp.

12 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

There is a big car park in a sort of disused area right outside the ground (town centre side).....it is very cheap (talking £2 or £3 per day cheap)....it's always has spaces 

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco

Not a clue of what's expected attendance wise. I know me and my son will be there (my tickets a Xmas present of him). Never seen a woman's international before so that'll be a first. 

Plenty of parking around the ground between £2+£3. DON'T PARK ON THE TESCO CAR PARK it'll end up alot more expensive for you.

The Halliwell Jones is so handy for the town centre for pubs,bars and restaurants. I know that on a Wolves matchday the atmosphere around town is brilliant. 

One thing for sure,I'll be there and I'll have a great afternoon.👍

• Like 2

As an Aussie I'd love to be able to get over for the game as Internationals here in Brisbane are becoming quite rare !  

Having reasonable crowds for these games can surely only help the international profile of the code. 

To paraphrase John F Kennedy  ... "Ask not .. what International Rugby League can do for me , .... ask what can I do for International Rugby League " 😉

• Like 2

The Rugby League Fan's Mantra for helping the game grow internationally is ten two-letter words - IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME.