Sunday 21st May: L1: Oldham V Dewsbury Rams: KO 3.00pm, Vestacare Stadium, Oldham

Bedford Roughyed

Get your tickets -

SOLD OUT

Edited by Bedford Roughyed
  • Like 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

The current owners at Spotland are in such a mess they will take anyones money at the moment….even Oldham’s pesos.

Should be a great game, and by avoiding a clash with the game of the weekend ( Hornets v Cornish Pasties, 1pm ko) a sell out was always on the cards.

Enjoy…these games dont come along as often as they should. 

• Like 3

Can anyone offer advice on places to park near to the stadium without upsetting the locals?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Looking forward to todays games.

today will show us that we are 3 or 4 players short of competing at the top table of this division, but I’ve enjoyed watching the group so far this season with the brand of rugby they have been playing, I will keep stay behind them no matter of the result today, good luck yeds.

Dewsbury to win by 14-20 points, hope I’m wrong 

• Like 2

Although Dewsbury are a good side i thought they were there for the taking.

We did everything right all day but bombed the opportunity to close the game out with minutes left off the Restall knock on. Should have played out the set and drilled to corner rather than force it 1st play

Oh well, the players will know this and it was a greatly contest game throughout.

Nice support from Dewsbury 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

That is one hell of a result in my opinion. Gutted I couldn’t get there. Dewsbury a massive side size-wise, and top notch in terms of organisation , experience and know-how. No weak links. Well done Oldham. Onwards and hopefully upwards. 

Best result we (Dons) could have hoped for. Before today a draw never crossed my mind.

Totally happy with today's offering. Thought the game was there for the taking. We did not need to score after Restall's knock on, to play out the six and then defend from deep would have done it.

Lets hope the new or returning fans enjoyed it and want to return.

• Like 8