Sat 10th June : SL : Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants KO 17:00 (SKY)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Huddersfield Giants

Not in any world does Moore go for the screen if Huddersfield score that, he is always very certain on theirs.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, Β£7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a Β£2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

18 minutes ago, Segovia Carpet said:

Brid or Bev OF?

Ship Inn , Dunswell mate...within cycling distance!

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Hull FC....The Sons of God...
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 minutes ago, Segovia Carpet said:

Enjoy

Cheers mate but I've already cycled home, now watching a rather exciting finish!

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Hull FC....The Sons of God...
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Nothing wrong with that pass, JB can't moan at that one.

2 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Two bad forward pass decisions that even themselves out I suppose.Β 

Indeed but they put the ref in a pretty bad light.

Two wrongs etc, etc.

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

If I was a Giants fan, I would be questioning some of the refs decisions in the last 5 mins.

Assume that was when you turned it on as there was plenty to question before then.

We were rubbish again though.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, Β£7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a Β£2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Assume that was when you turned it on as there was plenty to question before then.

We were rubbish again though.

You are correct Browny very astute yes I watched the last 15 mins, but that does not alter my observation of the Giants being on the wrong side of some of the officials adjudications.

53 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

You are correct Browny very astute yes I watched the last 15 mins, but that does not alter my observation of the Giants being on the wrong side of some of the officials adjudications.

You need to take those anti wire glasses off Harry, there were bad calls for both teams and the Currie one would have opened up a sizable gap. But all 3 teams were poor, Warrington, Huddersfield, officials.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thought we should have a penalty for a high shot before the obstruction penalty that brought wire home.

Can't fault our efforts today, wire fans certainly seemed relieved to get the win.

Good effort from the 38 of us there today, we just about even beat the thunderstorm to the train home 😁

Edited by meast

36 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

WellΒ  warrington get the points, but we were ###### last year, so it doesn't count for much.(apparently)

There is a growing anti wire theme on here, not just the usual fans but virtual whole league, you May find posters denying it but read their posts , I have read Wigan,saints, Leigh, Salford, Huddersfield,hull,hkr, Leeds. I am sorry if I missed you out.

Let's wait for the daft emojis from fans incapable of genuine responses.

Edited by ELBOWSEYE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1