Signing

homeandawayer

16 hours ago, dkw said:

Jordan Thomsons pretty much the only experience in the pack though, that's where we need to build. Along with a good half back to play alongside Ciaran, though it has to be the right kind of half to compliment him as he's the type of player we need to build around.

Is that not Archer then? 

8 minutes ago, DocH said:

Agree about the pack; who was the prop we had a few years ago finished his career with us and captained the side very successfully. My memory for names terrible! Though do remember Holt's kick from under the posts 😃

Ollie Wilkes

• Thanks 1

Think you mean Guy Graham - if so I still hope he re-signs for Haven next season. Tom Walker is too good for League 1 - would also like to see him back at Haven as he is contracted there but seems prepared to sit out his final year to try and force a free transfer to Barrow. I know he was late in getting paid but he was still paid up within his contract terms before he decided to stay away.

• Confused 1