The 2024 Kit Thread

4 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Wakefield with shirt of the season so far, and it’s great to see them doing a proper promo to launch it rather than a Photoshop mockup. Well done.

Like that a lot.

obviously the shirt’s been in the works a while but it’s amazing what you can do when you’ve finally got cash

Up the Trin 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Wakefield with shirt of the season so far, and it’s great to see them doing a proper promo to launch it rather than a Photoshop mockup. Well done.

There must be some keen Wakefield fans - this was released this morning and I saw two fans wearing them at Headingley this afternoon.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Curly perm said:

Doesn’t surprise me. Really good turnout at the club shop this morning for the kit launch. 

Good start from Mr Ellis, plenty of fans in attendance. I’d got something on at home but watched the live feed on FB, great stuff! Maybe other clubs already do this but it’s light years from where we were a few months ago. 

• Like 2

On 04/11/2023 at 15:51, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Trinity away. Not sure if this official but it looks legit.

spacer.png

Front is really nice for both kits, back would look better with only the 1 sponsor above the number. Doesn't look like there is much room for the players names on the back of those