Fri 28th Jul: SL: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/07/23 at 19:30

What a pass!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

I don't think there was anything wrong with the tackle, I'm consistent. What were your thoughts on it?

Like your argument, it was clutching at straws to claim it was even remotely similar to the first Asiata tackle. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Has there been a concert at this ground recently?

What's with the pitch around the Leeds' posts?

1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

Bit slow OF. Already discussed. The Who apparently.

Just now, Jughead said:

Yeah. The Who about a week ago. 

Sorry.

I won't get fooled again.

• Like 3

That wasn't forward was it?

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

You are late on that joke as well… 😂

Sheesh!

I'm nowt if not predictable..

9 minutes ago, Jughead said:

You’re not telling me that Richie Myler’s being a knob? Someone will tell me that grass is green next or that water is wet. 

Not much green grass at Saints stadium, though.

Good half, enjoying this. 

Saints started and ended well, Leeds the stronger in the middle of the half and punished a couple of Saints errors. All to play for in the second half. 

Pleased that the Saints pack are standing up to Leeds’. 

• Like 1