Fri 1st Sept AND Sun 3rd Sept: SL: Leigh Leopards v Huddersfield Giants

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Leopards
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/23 at 19:30

Tough gig for us this week, Leigh, despite their drop in form have outdone all their expectations this year and we are very hit and miss, i'd like to think we've got enough to scrape another win and open the play-off race open again.

Won't be many of us there though at those prices, only 2 of our usual 8-10 are going.

I'm guessing the price of leopard skin and Ferrari covers has gone up in the Greater Manchester area and away fans are having to pay for them!.

Fartown by 10.

8 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Tough gig for us this week, Leigh, despite their drop in form have outdone all their expectations this year and we are very hit and miss, i'd like to think we've got enough to scrape another win and open the play-off race open again.

Won't be many of us there though at those prices, only 2 of our usual 8-10 are going.

I'm guessing the price of leopard skin and Ferrari covers has gone up in the Greater Manchester area and away fans are having to pay for them!.

Fartown by 10.

Judging by the attendance last week, £5 for a ticket to watch you play Leeds at home was too expensive for the people of Huddersfield, so I don't think it really matters what Leigh are charging to be honest. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, daz39 said:

£5 was in the end blocks which no one sits in anyway, £28 is very expensive for a Super League game, £24 for concessions even more so, still i'll be one of the 2 who will be there.

It's £27 for adults and the equivalent section at Wigan is £30, £32 at Leeds, £27 at Saints, £29 at Wire, £31 at Hull. It's really not that expensive.

• Like 4

Onto the game, there's a chance that Leigh's race is run and with the only change to the squad being somebody coming back from a long term injury, it's not exactly been freshened up. Can see it being a case of losing to another team that wants / needs the result more.

Points deduction please.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On 31/08/2023 at 00:08, Andrewj said:

And free parking !!

But no electric light.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson