Sun 8th Oct: Ch S/F: Featherstone Rovers v London Broncos KO 18:30 (Viaplay)

Who will win?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/23 at 18:00

The crowd for the Grand Final is going to be poor.

• Haha 8

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Wow! Really mixed feelings about this. I like Featherstone a lot but also like the idea of London or Toulouse in SL. Also looking forward to derbies with Fev next year (I don't think I'm being premature in saying that!) but my overwhelming feeling is that this must be a massive warning shot across the bows for what could happen to Wakefield next year.

• Like 2

Just now, JimBronco said:

Stunning scoreline. Rovers finish a country mile ahead in the table but falling apart it seems when it matters most in the playoffs. 

Take nothing away from London FAR better team. 

• Like 3

Just now, Leonard said:

In the last 145 mins of RL conceded 2 tries and put 80 odd points away to Sheffield and Fev.

Bonkers stuff. 

London have really impressed me, not watched much championship this year except for highlights but got viaplay for the playoffs. The ball movement, structures and running lines have been better than several SL clubs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

The crowd for the Grand Final is going to be poor.

Gosh, you're fun.

• Like 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Gosh, you're fun.

Are you seriously this humourless?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

7 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Anyone who’s followed Broncos since Corey Norman arrived and Lovegrove joined the coaching staff isn’t as surprised as Featherstone seem to be by this performance. 

Still quite something to watch it though. Plenty of time on the clock mind, if Rovers can give their heads a wobble - seem to be losing it a bit at the moment. 

They've been quietly putting some impressive results together but I hadn't realised Rhys Lovegrove was there now.

Hope they go all the way.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, Just Browny said:

Are you seriously this humourless?

You have to flag up satirical posts, because they are 100% identical the bonkers ones these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Archie Gordon said:

And get these games back on a better broadcaster. The wife (in another room) just asked me what I'm doing: "Watching the Broncos". "But you haven't got the telly on?". "I'm watching through the medium of Leonard off TRL".

I'm watching via the socials, updates etc etc -- but a big issue throughout the Championship season is that the floodlights have the power of the Two Ronnies' fork handles.

I'm also not commenting on this game because I am studiously avoiding this game. I am in no way following it in every way short of actually watching it.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just now, snapski said:

Anyone could see it was irony at the grand final moaners

I've seen similar that was deadly serious.

Ralph Waldo Emerson