Sat 24th Feb: WCC: Wigan Warriors v Penrith Panthers KO 8pm (Sky/BBC/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • Penrith Panthers by 1 to 6 points
    • Penrith Panthers by 7 to 12 points
    • Penrith Panthers by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/02/24 at 20:30

3 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

The pitch does look knackered tbh.

The players have shown absolutely no sign of not being able to keep their footing.  Doesn't look great but playing fine.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

8 minutes ago, Yard Dog said:

Hate to focus on the negative but totally agree with this. Pitch looks in poor condition and football markings makes this look a bit tinpot.

You wouldn't even see the football markings this prominent at boundary park watching Oldham Roughyeds 

Well, don't, then.

• Like 2

Just had "the chat" with my wife who questioned if this watching matches three nights on the bounce would be a regular thing. 

I explained sometimes it may be 4 nights. 

Edited by Dave T
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11

2 minutes ago, MZH said:

Penrith don't look much at all. They've had a fair bit of field position but they look really laboured in attack.

They look threatening. Percentage stuff as ever.

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Not taking it seriously… 👀

Premature analysis. Penrith just scored, so maybe they're taking it seriously all of a sudden.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Just had "the chat" with my wife who questioned if this watching matches three nights on the bounce would be a regular thing. 

I examined sometimes it may be 4 nights. 

You're so reassuring.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, longboard said:

They look threatening. Percentage stuff as ever.

They've looked threatening because they have spent a bit of time in Wigans 20, but they haven't really created anything.

Have I put all the empty seat spotters on ignore, or are they just being quiet tonight?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, DavidM said:

Still looking for one probably 

Never stopped them before. :kolobok_cool:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

That started from a poor decision by Smith to kick on the 2nd tackle when attacking the Penrith line. Penrith go 70 metres downfield and score from a kick on the 5th.

also O’Neil got too interested in sledging Fisher-Harris and missed the tackle allowing Penrith to get a fast play the ball & a clean pass to Cleary

Edited by OMEGA

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I explained sometimes it may be 4 nights. 

Just get WatchNRL and it's 4 mornings as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris