Thur 28th Mar: SL: Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/03/24 at 20:32

1 minute ago, Roy Haggerty said:

That was pretty cynical from Westerman, I thought. Clearly trying to get the tackler carded for a fairly innocuous contact. Thought the officials made the right call. 

Westerman should have went off with that green card with that, very cynical as you say.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

That was pretty cynical from Westerman, I thought. Clearly trying to get the tackler carded for a fairly innocuous contact. Thought the officials made the right call. 

Yep, poor from Westerman that, it's a contact sport ffs, cynical stuff and he should have been penalised for not playing the ball.

1 minute ago, meast said:

It's a terribly cynical tactic to get an opponent into trouble isn't it?

Yes . We’re following where the NRL leads again with that one 

4 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

It's kind of funny seeing a guy most famous for(on the field that is) his no nonsense approach tk knocking his kneecap back in place in the middle of a tackle so he can continue playing, clutching his face like a premier league footballer. 

• Like 2

Cas may regret not getting points from that period of pressure, even if it was just a couple.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well, the last play of the half was a whole lot of fun, but still no points.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Belting game so far. Pitch is a quagmire, but clean ruck, very few errors and some decent play by both sides. Not clear how Cas score unless it's off a kick though.

• Like 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I have enjoyed the first half. Cas are missing a player who can create something. You can’t beat the old fashioned stadium when it is lashing it down, but i would sooner have the new so called sanitised Lego built stadiums if it keeps me dry.