Fri 29th March : SL : St Helens v Wigan Warriors KO 3pm Sky Sports Action/Main Event

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Wigan Warriors

Discuss the SL game between St Helens and Wigan Warriors here without any inferences that the officials are anything but impartial please.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Could be blood and thunder or a tame, timid affair, hope we get a classic like we used to, either way Wigan for me, i just feel they have better individual players and a better team than the arm-waving plastic scousers.

Pie scoffers by 10 and Wellens to almost cry on screen.

2 hours ago, daz39 said:

Could be blood and thunder or a tame, timid affair, hope we get a classic like we used to, either way Wigan for me, i just feel they have better individual players and a better team than the arm-waving plastic scousers.

Pie scoffers by 10 and Wellens to almost cry on screen.

Someone’s still smarting from getting zilled at home 

• Like 1

There is only one way Saints can play the game and that is down the middle, they lack pace out wide. The sun 🌞 is making a guest appearance at the moment, Wellens won’t like that. Wigan by 10. 

I can't remember the year but which game was it when Newton was on a rampage?

Think it was a night match and Newton may have broken Longs jaw. He was hitting everything and anything.

Was it Saints v Wigan or Saints v Leeds?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Just now, Roy Haggerty said:

I don’t see anything other than a pie win here, sadly. Very similar defences but Wigan have much more speed and look like they’ve got more tries in them. 

Gutted Blake isn’t playing. Not because he is particularly amazing, but he brings pace into the backline. Hurrell is a massive backward step. 

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Gutted Blake isn’t playing. Not because he is particularly amazing, but he brings pace into the backline. Hurrell is a massive backward step. 

It’s an interesting omission isn’t it? Big close season signing, big wage. Left out of the biggest game of the year for a kid who even the most loyal saints fans would describe - at best - as ‘solid’. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

It’s an interesting omission isn’t it? Big close season signing, big wage. Left out of the biggest game of the year for a kid who even the most loyal saints fans would describe - at best - as ‘solid’. 

So he was simply left out? That really surprises me. Wardle vs Hurrell however, scares me. 

Legs above the horizontal there, only marginal but rules is rules!

But no penalty?

A bit early for Harry Smith to start sh*thousing isn't it?