Sign in to follow this  
Bleep1673

Football

14 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

….........… and Pochettino goes. Pathetic.

Papers saying Mourinho the favorite, i struggle with that concept! A manager that wants millions to spend coupled with a chairman that won't spend 🤔

2 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

….........… and Pochettino goes. Pathetic.

I doubt he'll be short of offers. In fact, he'll probably do better out of this daft decision than Spurs will.

Edited by Futtocks

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

1 hour ago, fatboystu said:

Mourinho appointed as new manager on 3 1/2 year deal according to BBC sport.

Ah! The git that keeps on giving! 😀😀😀😀

• Haha 1

Four legs good - two legs bad

This appointment says more about Mourinho than Tottenham. His people must have put feelers out about Bayern, Real or other potential giants, and got nothing back. His reputation definitely damaged after United, despite winning two mediocre trophies. So now Tottenham is his best bet. If he waited a month or so I think Emery might be gone, and that would be better for him.

Crazy decision , come on Arsenal really throw the cat  among   the pigeons , get rid of Emery now and offer Pochettino the job , you know it makes sense .Apart from anything else the reaction in North London would be priceless.

• Like 1

That euro group draw looks  kind ... or it did until they let it be known our pair up for the knockouts is with the group of death 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

That euro group draw looks  kind ... or it did until they let it be known our pair up for the knockouts is with the group of death 

It won't be a problem. They'll all be dead. 😱

• Like 1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

And the Toffees are now the next headless chickens.

Also, this round of midweek matches, when did we last have a full 10 matches in the Premiershit without a drawn match?

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

Does anyone at Arsenal really know what they are doing ? Still got Brighton half time/full time so  thanks once again . Didn`t even know Ozil was playing until i noticed him walking off the pitch at the end , after pocketing  another few hundred thousand  for very little .

14 hours ago, mickhornet said:

United found form at last , Fergie with a delighted grin.

Nah, just City being magnanimous and helping out the less fortunate at Christmas.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Four legs good - two legs bad

6 hours ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

Serie A take their own "unique" approach to their NO TO RACISM poster 🙁

191216161757-serie-a-anti-racism-campaign-large-169.jpg

It hasn't exactly gone down well, has it?

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

I’ve just sat through the whole of Everton and Arsenal and feel that must be worth some kind of award . To say it was one of the worst games ever would be an understatement 

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

I’ve just sat through the whole of Everton and Arsenal and feel that must be worth some kind of award . To say it was one of the worst games ever would be an understatement 

Looking forward to seeing your name in the New Year's Honours List 😀

• Haha 1

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

I had Radio 5 on for part of the duration of that game earlier today. To their credit, nobody tried to talk it up. It sounded grim.

47 minutes ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

Looking forward to seeing your name in the New Year's Honours List 😀

Way way overdue supporting Everton for 36 years 

• Haha 1

Liverpool are now champions of the world.

• Like 1

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."