3 Oct: Million Pound Game - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Bradford Bulls KO 2.50pm (TV)

Konkrete

Who will win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats by 13 points or more
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats by 7 to 12 points
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats by 1 to 6 points
    • Bradford Bulls by 1 to 6 points
    • Bradford Bulls by 7 to 12 points
    • Bradford Bulls by 13 points or more

Did you watch the match?

Agree. Think you'll struggle to find any Bulls fan to say that we were the best team today.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't ever want to go through a whole week like that again!! Love the comments on this thread about Scott Moore then he comes up with the winning try! :) I thought Jordan Tansey had a stormer for us, which was amazing because nearly every game before that he hasn't looked interested in the slightest! Then there was Simon and annakin who ran as straight and hard as they could, which is what you want from your forwards.

I really hope Brian smith stays for 2016 , with some new players, better attitude and a good pre season we could do well! #wearesuperleague , 16 years and never been relegated :)

f3gms4.jpg

the better team on the day never loses. Thats what the final score is about.

one point: I seem to recall that under the last round of licencing, a Championship club was guaranteed a place in SuperLeague. Is that correct?

A point sadly forgotten.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

the better team on the day never loses. Thats what the final score is about.

one point: I seem to recall that under the last round of licencing, a Championship club was guaranteed a place in SuperLeague. Is that correct?

Every Blue moon if the "panel" are happy? A joke system

So wakey will now play 27 meaningless matches and then just before the end of the season recruit a few more faces to ensure survival.meanwhile all the other clubs with SL dreams are only allowed to spend a fraction of existing SL teams. What a farce!!!!!

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

So wakey will now play 27 meaningless matches and then just before the end of the season recruit a few more faces to ensure survival.meanwhile all the other clubs with SL dreams are only allowed to spend a fraction of existing SL teams. What a farce!!!!!

no

Again, the budget Trinity have is probably closer to Bradford and Leigh than it was to the £1.85m. The spend was lower for the middle 8's than what it was at the start of the season. Did Leigh not sign Hock and Higham mid season? Did Bradford not sign Ryan and Nielson mid season? The failure of this system was pointed out last year but the championship clubs/fans were very loud advocates of it.

Again, the budget Trinity have is probably closer to Bradford and Leigh than it was to the £1.85m. The spend was lower for the middle 8's than what it was at the start of the season. Did Leigh not sign Hock and Higham mid season? Did Bradford not sign Ryan and Nielson mid season? The failure of this system was pointed out last year but the championship clubs/fans were very loud advocates of it.

This was something I pointed out a few weeks back - Bradford have made a ton of mid season signings this year - I think an earlier transfer deadline would have hindered us.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Hock signed in March, Higham in May - hardly the same.

The key to next seasons 8's is a leveling of the cap, better refereeing in the championship to prepare the 4 for the battle ahead and signing deadline 4 weeks before the 8's start. Also week 1 should see the 4 champ clubs play each other putting the pressure on the losing SL clubs.

Its a good system that needs tweaking and find a way of last week roll overs effecting placings, my solution is that the money be based on league placings for the following year which also keeps the intensity in the league

The key to next seasons 8's is a leveling of the cap, better refereeing in the championship to prepare the 4 for the battle ahead and signing deadline 4 weeks before the 8's start. Also week 1 should see the 4 champ clubs play each other putting the pressure on the losing SL clubs.

Its a good system that needs tweaking and find a way of last week roll overs effecting placings, my solution is that the money be based on league placings for the following year which also keeps the intensity in the league

If we're keeping the 8s, and we will be, then these are good suggestions for tweaks or the basis for discussions. Hope we don't have to wait another 2,445 posts for a good un.

Forever in our shadow, forever on your mind.

Cheeky sod, I just enjoy the extreme urine takes on a regular basis 

You'd enjoy the player interviews in the T&A every week, then. Spin doctors for George Osborne read them and gasp in admiration.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Archived