Ferres to Roosters

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be great addition to the Roosters back row. 

Showed up very well against the Kiwis and was pretty consistent in the 2014 four nations. I imagine he would excel in the NRL.

The ones I feel really sorry for in this sad saga are Ferres' two young daughters. It looks like they will now be without their father for the next year.

Why are the Aussie press stating he is likely to return to Huddersfield after a years loan spell in Sydney. Why would they want him back?

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

The ones I feel really sorry for in this sad saga are Ferres' two young daughters. It looks like they will now be without their father for the next year.

Why are the Aussie press stating he is likely to return to Huddersfield after a years loan spell in Sydney. Why would they want him back?

Is that when Hubys contract expires? Maybe they will take home back if Hubys not staying. Like you don't know why they would mind

Huddersfield will struggle for creating attacking opportunities without Ferres next season

It looks that way on the face of it fair enough, But for most of last season he was a very expensive non player for Huddersfield, Hope he stays in OZ.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

Cos SBW is going back to the roosters in 2017..they won't need ferres

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Cos SBW is going back to the roosters in 2017..they won't need ferres

I'm shore they'll have plenty of room under the cap for SBW & possibly Hayne with out having to move Ferres on.

The reality of this is an English international signs a minimum wage deal to likely play the majority of the year in reserve grade, Now to me that makes no sense what so ever & is just embarrassing. 

Do you English folk know the Gold Coast have quite good beaches as well & I'm shore he'd being playing regular 1st grade there on a lot better salary.

Must be great being able to see into the future....your opinion is not a reality in any way.

Good luck to him, he has the attributes to do well in the NRL, I'm looking forward to seeing how he and Whitehead go next season.

Must be great being able to see into the future....your opinion is not a reality in any way.

Good luck to him, he has the attributes to do well in the NRL, I'm looking forward to seeing how he and Whitehead go next season.

And your opinion is haha talk about the pot calling the kettle black..

The reality of this is an English international signs a minimum wage deal to likely play the majority of the year in reserve grade, Now to me that makes no sense what so ever & is just embarrassing.

Do you English folk know the Gold Coast have quite good beaches as well & I'm shore he'd being playing regular 1st grade there on a lot better salary.

Sorry, I hate being the grammar police but it's been bugging me as you've done it a number of times now. It's 'sure' not 'shore'

The reality of this is an English international signs a minimum wage deal to likely play the majority of the year in reserve grade, Now to me that makes no sense what so ever & is just embarrassing.

Do you English folk know the Gold Coast have quite good beaches as well & I'm shore he'd being playing regular 1st grade there on a lot better salary.

Embarrassing? In most of his internationals he's been world class, and you might have noticed some other pommie forward doing ok in the NRL who arrived with less fanfare. I suspect he'll do great despite the competition for places. And I'd be pretty sure he's not taken a pay cut to go to the Roosters either.

The reality of this is an English international signs a minimum wage deal to likely play the majority of the year in reserve grade, Now to me that makes no sense what so ever & is just embarrassing. 

Do you English folk know the Gold Coast have quite good beaches as well & I'm shore he'd being playing regular 1st grade there on a lot better salary.

If you are so 'shore' then life must be a beach for you.  ;)

Wow. Aussies are even more whiney when they argue amongst themselves. Who'd have thought that was possible.

And I make that five Bradford juniors running around the NRL. Lovely to see we're supplying players on both sides of the world.

People called Romans they go the house

Archived