Toulouse v Rochdale. Dirty French - RFL appoint top ref to game

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

500 tops.

1,700 officially. That includes, of course, those with season tickets that actually did what I mentionned after. 

I think we're just not prepared to suck TO off like everyone else is.

It's a shame because you just lost. By 40. The full game is on youtube, everyone can see what happened. 

its quite simple really. All the other clubs have spending rules Toulouse don't. A bit like leigh

No Toulouse generate more income and asked the RFL to spend it.

Vent your anger at your club for not being as profitable as Toulouse.

Here today gone tomorrow

Next year is the Toulouse club's 80th anniversary. Tell me, why don't York play in the black and amber anymore? As has been said, teams need to build their own club up first and foremost. The rest will take care of itself.

Next year is the Toulouse club's 80th anniversary. Tell me, why don't York play in the black and amber anymore? As has been said, teams need to build their own club up first and foremost. The rest will take care of itself.

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

in the English league

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Not bothered where there from as long as they play to the same rules

As has been said by many people on this thread, all C1 clubs can spend up to £1.8m if they can afford it. It's not Toulouse's fault that your club and many others can't get anywhere near the £500k mark. So to clarify, the rules are the same...

Well sorry to disappoint you but Toronto will be allowed to throw forward passes to endear them to the North American market

I think I don't want to see Toronto in the League... i'd rather have a unkown, 1 500-ish population M62 old town 5 minutes away from Wigan/Leeds/Saint. 

That gives me hope, actually. 

Stade Toulousain is one of the biggest union clubs in France, in a major southern city against another southern city. If the best they can pull is 12 400 they're slowing down. 

I will give you more hope:

a union friend was with us during the first half against Rochdale and left to see the Stade Toulousain match. the day after, he told us that the union match was so boring, that he saw two times more actions in the first half of RL Toulouse vs Rochdale, than in this entire Union match... and if you saw the Toulouse vs Rochdale match, you know that the first half was terribly slow... 

we all know that. give RL exposition with a well packaged product plus international (competitive) tests, people will not be blind for ever. 

Archived