Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

31 Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

Sounds like Wigan could have a few back for this -

Centre Oliver Gildart is in the frame to make his return to action against Leeds on Friday night. Both prop Ryan Sutton and England forward Liam Farrell are hoping to play in the Headingley blockbuster

Anthony Gelling (calf) and Ben Flower (head) – may alsol get the green-light to face Leeds.

If Wigan do have a few bodies back I expect them to win back a couple of scores. Think they'll just completly shut down our attack

I've just looked at the league table we're the better side so far...Rhinos 20  Wigan 12...

Delaney back in the squad, Baldwinson misses out - unless its an injury thats a fairly shocking decision

Keinhorst/Golding both in the squad after picking up knocks last game

16 minutes ago, muckymunksy said:

Wigan win Leeds only beat average sides 

Yes but we are improving this time last year we couldn't beat any kind of side .Wigan by 12 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

These have often been wonderful matches between 2 wonderful clubs. Home advantage and a winning run against resilience and a class. V hard to call. It will be a treat to watch a spring Friday evening game at a packed Headingly.

Oh, I forgot to predict the outcome - if Farrell and Gildart play, we will win 26 - 18, if not we will draw. We are a very strong side at the moment.

Unless Wigan rip Leeds to bits on Friday I imagine Brian has done enough to secure his job - after Gary's judge us in 4 games time message

3 wins + a close loss to Wigan would be acceptable I imagine, if we do get thrashed though the Cas memories will come flooding back

• Like 1

I think a Wigan win but  I do  think  the whole Rhinos team would have been happy with 3 out  of 4 wins after that  evening at Castleford...

If Wigan get their men back and hit their straps, They will bury Leeds. Leeds are better than last season and seem to be improving but they are nothing like a match for a on form Wigan

Still It's all to play for and they will both at least start with the same numbers. I'd like Leeds to win this just to keep things a bit more competitive, I just don't see it.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

Both teams are snapping at our heels so I'd like a draw if possible please.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

I'm really pleased they keep letting those blokes with the trumpet and drum in . Real joy listening to their repertoire ...

Just now, DavidM said:

I'm really pleased they keep letting those blokes with the trumpet and drum in . Real joy listening to their repertoire ...

I always enjoy a medley of their hit.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Good aggressive start from Leeds.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Nice work from Williams - took strength and skill.

1 minute ago, John Rhino said:

The game is turning into union. 10 metres out and Leeds kick a penalty. 

Rubbish!

An unwelcome development in our sport imho. Along with kicking into touch to avoid a 7 tackle restart.