10 Mar: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 5pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/18 at 17:00

How much longer before Sky remove the word "audio" from that banner across the bottom of the screen?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What on earth is the referee checking for on this one?

EDIT:   I’ll take that back.   To be fair it was difficult to see there was actually a game of rugby going on.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

7 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

How much longer before Sky remove the word "audio" from that banner across the bottom of the screen?

To be honest, I'd rather they lost the video.

Its Albert who is putting up those pointless bombs. Can someone not give him a stcik with a horses head handle? 

Just now, Desert Skipper said:

What on earth is the referee checking for on this one?

Because the previous 62 minutes was so cr ap he wanted to watch it again.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, stevereed100 said:

Is it me but one commentator keeps referring to out there rather than here in France.

To save money they are broadcasting the commentary from a toilet cubicle in Salford.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Just now, stevereed100 said:

Should be a penalty to Hull KR, McIllorum ungentlemanly conduct bringing the game into disrepute.

Totally agree , you are encouraging players to do that by rewarding it . I’ll give Catalans one thing , they’ve got some great conners

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Totally agree , you are encouraging players to do that by rewarding it . I’ll give Catalans one thing , they’ve got some great conners

It’s what the game has become! It needs sorting out ASAP.

Just now, Mark S said:

It’s what the game has become! It needs sorting out ASAP.

JT did it yesterday ... but being him the commentators said how good he was . Refs should embarrass them into stopping it by penalising them or just saying knock on 

Just now, Mattrhino said:

I agree normally, but he was in the way of the ptb

A lot of players are but what about all the occasions the dummy half passes around him .. and it’s play on . It’s onky a penalty if the dummy half forced the issue deliberately , but the situation is the same? You’re rewarded for doing it the poor way 

40 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

Great of Bill Arthur and the team to give me a ring and offer me personalised commentary. I've got the sound down on the telly and phone on speaker.

It's like listening to old football commentaries from '78 and '82 world cups or European cup ties from deepest, darkest Soviet Union!

Archived