10 Mar: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 5pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/18 at 17:00

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Les Cats 18 Hull KR 19 (Danny McGuire DG)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

11 hours ago, MamaKangaroo said:

I do think it's daft that they are playing each other again after 3 weeks. I know technically that was round 12 but still....

I absolutely agree.

The other result should be declared null and void. :whistle:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 08/03/2018 at 7:22 AM, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

If he plays. Ablett busted his rib.

You don't want to get in the way of those arms when they start flapping. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

4 hours ago, Egg Banjo said:

Catalans have performed admirably at home against the current top 2 unbeaten teams, I suspect they will have too much for KR to handle

This is a good point. Hopefully Cats give a big performance today. I'm hoping for 10 pts plus.  I expect 4 points win though. Even a 1 point win is good right now!

With this awful muffled sound quality, every time they’re talking about Minns it sounds like they’re referring to some lady-parts.   Sort it out Mr French TV company engineer...

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Archived